NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

There are better products out there

Purchased in April 2020 for A$145.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
Aim

AimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bodi breakfast

Bodi breakfast is delicious, very filling and helped me shed excess weight before my wedding. I always feel so light and slim when I have it for breakfast! I have purchased this item 3 times!

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$89.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

this product is amazing!!!

I'm on my second week of BODi got it for Christmas and I've already lost about 4 kgs it tastes amazing and really keeps you full fo4 hours. It's such an amazing product and would recommend fo4 anyone to give it a try.

Purchased in January 2020 at BODi for A$179.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how BODi compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Emma Sharp

Emma SharpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products Love the meal replacement shakes

Loving the taste, I have been using for over a month and have definitely noticed less bloating, feeling more energy and less cravings. Great taste, easy to drink love the chocolate flavour

Purchased in October 2019 for A$199.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change

Love BODi

Love BODi. I have lost 7kg so far. Love the taste. I love the breakfast powder and it fills me up and keeps me going until lunch. This is the real deal to help with weight loss.

Purchased in June 2017 at BODi for A$87.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

I love BODi The only thing I would change is giving customers the option to pay for express shipping if they want it
Love the chocolate nutty flavour and the fact it is easy

Purchased in December 2019 for A$69.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Weight loss goals

Weight loss goalsHunter Region, NSW

LOVE IT!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!
Have order a few times now and can't get enough it's worth the money, I enjoy the taste it's not like the other shakes you get, I recommend this to everyone!!!!

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for A$199.99.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Astra

Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives