1 review
  • Weight Lost
Christie

ChristieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loved it!!!

I trialed the 3 day pack and was so happy with my results. I did 2 days consecutively and dropped 2.5 kg and then used the 3rd as a detox day after a big celebration night out!!! Feeling amazing! Tastes great and very easy to fit into my regular routine

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes

Astra

Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives