2.8

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

There are better products out there

Purchased in April 2020 for A$145.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Emma Sharp

Emma SharpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products Love the meal replacement shakes

Loving the taste, I have been using for over a month and have definitely noticed less bloating, feeling more energy and less cravings. Great taste, easy to drink love the chocolate flavour

Purchased in October 2019 for A$199.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

K.

K.Murray Region, NSW

Why the hype about how good it taste when taste like powdered water.

Never going to recommend this product to any one.
You can feel the powder in your mouth and yet its oily too? Such a strange and horrible texture.
The taste is not great either.
I tried to stick with it for a week but I found myself hungry and cranky at the end of the day, wanting to eat everything in sight like I was a vacuum.
I tried to sell them but ended up throwing them out.

Purchased in January 2019 at BODi for A$70.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how BODi compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

123456abs

123456absNew South Wales

Terrible Taste

I found the product wasn't tasty - I was also starving and cranky by the end of the day. I have no idea how people would do this for more than 1 day a week! YUCK
Don't believe all the good reviews!!!

veroniqua

veroniquaSydney, NSW

Ridiculously overpriced. Just buy a good low carb protein shake & add MCT Oil for the same results.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$200.00.

I’m in love

I purchased the breakfast and the meal replacement and I’m in love, the weight is dropping off slowly but I’m seeing the difference in my clothes and I’m able to fit in some of my old clothes which makes me happy after having two boys. I’m definitely addicted to BODi and will continue to purchase.

Purchased in August 2019.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does help feel less bloated but make a me feel sick

I really wanted to love BODi but it makes me feel very sick. I bought the 12 pack and I can't finish it. The taste isn't pleasant and I feel like I want to vomit all day. It makes me feel very queezy. Also stay close to the toilet on BODi days. It does make me feel less bloated but I did not drop any weight on it. I put less oil in to try help with the sickness and it did not make any difference. ( as suggested from the BODi team after I made contact) I have had BODi breakfast and that was fine... but he day packs are not great for me.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$179.00.

Jroc

JrocMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NICE, GENUINE PRODUCT

Have been using BODi for a few weeks now including the breakfast shake, whilst I have not noticed any change on my scales, I am feeling more motivated to get off the couch and exercise and have lost a few cm’s around my waist and thighs. The science behind BODi has credit, I am impressed with the ingredients, other meal replacement shakes have hidden fillers, sugars and additives.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Zoe

ZoeNorthern Territory

Could not stomach it. Literally!

Bought 12 pack thinking it would be a great weight loss kick off. Ended up vomiting it up within the hour. Bodi suggested reducing the oil part.. still vomited. They don’t provide refunds for sickness apparently. So if you are going to try it make sure you don’t waste your money on more than one pack. Like me ... goodbye $200

Purchased in May 2019 for A$200.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how BODi compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Astra

Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives