4.9

Aim
AimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bodi breakfast

Bodi breakfast is delicious, very filling and helped me shed excess weight before my wedding. I always feel so light and slim when I have it for breakfast! I have purchased this item 3 times!

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for $89.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

this product is amazing!!!

I'm on my second week of BODi got it for Christmas and I've already lost about 4 kgs it tastes amazing and really keeps you full fo4 hours. It's such an amazing product and would recommend fo4 anyone to give it a try.

Purchased in January 2020 at BODi for $179.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Love BODi

Love BODi. I have lost 7kg so far. Love the taste. I love the breakfast powder and it fills me up and keeps me going until lunch. This is the real deal to help with weight loss.

Purchased in June 2017 at BODi for $87.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

I love BODi The only thing I would change is giving customers the option to pay for express shipping if they want it
Love the chocolate nutty flavour and the fact it is easy

Purchased in December 2019 for $69.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Weight loss goals
Weight loss goalsHunter Region, NSW

LOVE IT!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!
Have order a few times now and can't get enough it's worth the money, I enjoy the taste it's not like the other shakes you get, I recommend this to everyone!!!!

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for $199.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Begecca
BegeccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love how easy this is to follow. I really like the flavor of the shakes. 2 days on bodi and i feel amazing, no more bloat and my energy is up. If u dont like the taste, u dont HAVE to add the oil, also if u leave it after uve mixed it for 10 mins it thickens up a little

Purchased in October 2019.

Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product

Been using BODi for 2 weeks and love the taste, its easy to use and I have seen a improvement in my eating habits and have lost .05kg and more to come. Will be buying BODi again for sure. Thank you BODi

Purchased in October 2019 for $200.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport

Amazing shakes!

I've recently come back from a big overseas holiday and needed that extra push to get back into my healthy lifestyle. I've tried many other shakes, and despite them being "sugar free" they have all had artificial sugars that irritated and bloated my stomach for days at a time. After having a few days of the BODi shakes I am in love! They cause no bloating or sick feeling, keep my energy levels up, and I am full until my next meal! Already ordered my next batch :)

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for $199.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

I AM DELIGHTFULLY SURPRISED

I’ve had 2 BODi days so far I’m quite impressed so far, I love the fact I can have olives cheese as a snack choice. I read other reviews about the taste, I personally enjoy the taste, I add ice cubes to mine I wasn’t hungry at all Thank you BODi I’m looking forward to this weeks 3 in a row

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for $179.00.

YngveAdve
YngveAdveSydney, NSW

Decent meal replacement shake

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for $2,000.00.

Amber
AmberWestern Australia

Amazing

I have the bodi packs, the taste is hard to get use to but the results are amazing, and the bloating is gone the next day of having just one shake.

Purchased in September 2019 for $69.00.

Jayne
JayneSydney, NSW

I feel great!

Just received my second order of the 12 pack, and I'm hooked! It tastes great, I like the chocolate nut flavour, and I haven't gotten bored of it. I've been using Bodi 3 days a week and have lost a little under 2kg over this past month. My body weight is difficult to budge, as I also have a heavy muscle mass. So even though it's not as fast to drop weight, I know its steady. Love love love.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Rae
RaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shake!!

I have lost 2kgs in a month by just doing 2 BODi days a week and eating very sensibly on the other days. The meal replacements are great and help keep my cravings down. I’m not bloated now and I don’t have energy drops throughout the day. Very happy with this product.

Life-friendly!

I was worried about how the BODi program was going to fit into my busy life! It is so easy to follow and feel good using. I’ve become more aware of what needs to go into my body to provide the right energy and nutrition needed to be at my best. Mixing the Accelerated Fat Burner into my shakes is easy, and most importantly for me, motivates me to increase my exercise during the day for best results.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport

Sara
SaraPerth, WA

Love this stuff!!

I’ve tried several meal replacements in my time but always was left feeling hungry and with little or no results. But with BODi I’m never hungry, less bloated and have lost 1.5 kgs already and I’m on my second week. I love that you can have two small meals on BODi days too! Can’t wait to reorder!

Purchased in July 2019 for $125.00.

Astra
Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives

BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.

Features

• BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
  • A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
  • Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
  • Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour

What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake

• The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
  • The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
  • Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
  • It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks