4.9

Aim

AimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bodi breakfast

Bodi breakfast is delicious, very filling and helped me shed excess weight before my wedding. I always feel so light and slim when I have it for breakfast! I have purchased this item 3 times!

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$89.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

this product is amazing!!!

I'm on my second week of BODi got it for Christmas and I've already lost about 4 kgs it tastes amazing and really keeps you full fo4 hours. It's such an amazing product and would recommend fo4 anyone to give it a try.

Purchased in January 2020 at BODi for A$179.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Love BODi

Love BODi. I have lost 7kg so far. Love the taste. I love the breakfast powder and it fills me up and keeps me going until lunch. This is the real deal to help with weight loss.

Purchased in June 2017 at BODi for A$87.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

I love BODi The only thing I would change is giving customers the option to pay for express shipping if they want it
Love the chocolate nutty flavour and the fact it is easy

Purchased in December 2019 for A$69.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Weight loss goals

Weight loss goalsHunter Region, NSW

LOVE IT!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!
Have order a few times now and can't get enough it's worth the money, I enjoy the taste it's not like the other shakes you get, I recommend this to everyone!!!!

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for A$199.99.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Begecca

Begecca

I love how easy this is to follow. I really like the flavor of the shakes. 2 days on bodi and i feel amazing, no more bloat and my energy is up. If u dont like the taste, u dont HAVE to add the oil, also if u leave it after uve mixed it for 10 mins it thickens up a little

Purchased in October 2019.

Linda

LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product

Been using BODi for 2 weeks and love the taste, its easy to use and I have seen a improvement in my eating habits and have lost .05kg and more to come. Will be buying BODi again for sure. Thank you BODi

Purchased in October 2019 for A$200.00.

Additional Physical Activities Sport

Amazing shakes!

I've recently come back from a big overseas holiday and needed that extra push to get back into my healthy lifestyle. I've tried many other shakes, and despite them being "sugar free" they have all had artificial sugars that irritated and bloated my stomach for days at a time. After having a few days of the BODi shakes I am in love! They cause no bloating or sick feeling, keep my energy levels up, and I am full until my next meal! Already ordered my next batch :)

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$199.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

I AM DELIGHTFULLY SURPRISED

I’ve had 2 BODi days so far I’m quite impressed so far, I love the fact I can have olives cheese as a snack choice. I read other reviews about the taste, I personally enjoy the taste, I add ice cubes to mine I wasn’t hungry at all Thank you BODi I’m looking forward to this weeks 3 in a row

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$179.00.

YngveAdve

YngveAdveSydney, NSW

Decent meal replacement shake

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$2,000.00.

Amber

AmberWestern Australia

Amazing

I have the bodi packs, the taste is hard to get use to but the results are amazing, and the bloating is gone the next day of having just one shake.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$69.00.

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

I feel great!

Just received my second order of the 12 pack, and I'm hooked! It tastes great, I like the chocolate nut flavour, and I haven't gotten bored of it. I've been using Bodi 3 days a week and have lost a little under 2kg over this past month. My body weight is difficult to budge, as I also have a heavy muscle mass. So even though it's not as fast to drop weight, I know its steady. Love love love.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Rae

RaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shake!!

I have lost 2kgs in a month by just doing 2 BODi days a week and eating very sensibly on the other days. The meal replacements are great and help keep my cravings down. I’m not bloated now and I don’t have energy drops throughout the day. Very happy with this product.

Life-friendly!

I was worried about how the BODi program was going to fit into my busy life! It is so easy to follow and feel good using. I’ve become more aware of what needs to go into my body to provide the right energy and nutrition needed to be at my best. Mixing the Accelerated Fat Burner into my shakes is easy, and most importantly for me, motivates me to increase my exercise during the day for best results.

Additional Physical Activities Sport

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Love this stuff!!

I’ve tried several meal replacements in my time but always was left feeling hungry and with little or no results. But with BODi I’m never hungry, less bloated and have lost 1.5 kgs already and I’m on my second week. I love that you can have two small meals on BODi days too! Can’t wait to reorder!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$125.00.

Love love love!!

I absolutely love the BODi bottle, it keeps my drink cold for so long, it is truly amazing. I am super happy with the meal replacement shakes. I have not been able to find another that actually makes me feel full but also one that doesn't make me feel sick until I found BODi. I have no idea if I've lost any weight but I certainly feel less bloated and heavy. I am definitely purchasing more!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$116.00.

Awesome

I just started on the Bodi shakes this week and have found them pleasant to taste. I have been having a snack from the list provided and found I don’t feel hungry. Overall I’m looking forward to see my results at the end of my first week :)

Purchased in August 2019 for A$115.00.

Kat E.

Kat E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Great taste actually works! Love the consistency & texture as well as how easy they are to blend up. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to lose weight FAST!! Thank you Bodi

Purchased in July 2019.

fox101

fox101CARRUM DOWNS

Seriously amazing.

I've been using BODi breakfast every morning and have found I have so much more energy to get through the day at work. I've also lost 9kgs in the past 4 months from following a low FODMAP diet and using BODi. (I stumbled across BODI when searching for low FODMAP friendly options!) I actually enjoy the taste. When I mix it with water it reminds me of chocolate cake batter, and tastes great with almond milk too- which is how I usually have it. I also recently bought the accelerated fat burner and I haven't really noticed much of a difference so far but I'm going to stick with it until i finish the tub and see!

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

It works!!