BODi (page 2 of 7)

4.5

Rae

RaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shake!!

I have lost 2kgs in a month by just doing 2 BODi days a week and eating very sensibly on the other days. The meal replacements are great and help keep my cravings down. I’m not bloated now and I don’t have energy drops throughout the day. Very happy with this product.

Purchased in August 2019.

Life-friendly!

I was worried about how the BODi program was going to fit into my busy life! It is so easy to follow and feel good using. I’ve become more aware of what needs to go into my body to provide the right energy and nutrition needed to be at my best. Mixing the Accelerated Fat Burner into my shakes is easy, and most importantly for me, motivates me to increase my exercise during the day for best results.

Purchased in August 2019.

Additional Physical Activities Sport

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Love this stuff!!

I’ve tried several meal replacements in my time but always was left feeling hungry and with little or no results. But with BODi I’m never hungry, less bloated and have lost 1.5 kgs already and I’m on my second week. I love that you can have two small meals on BODi days too! Can’t wait to reorder!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$125.00.

Love love love!!

I absolutely love the BODi bottle, it keeps my drink cold for so long, it is truly amazing. I am super happy with the meal replacement shakes. I have not been able to find another that actually makes me feel full but also one that doesn't make me feel sick until I found BODi. I have no idea if I've lost any weight but I certainly feel less bloated and heavy. I am definitely purchasing more!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$116.00.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does help feel less bloated but make a me feel sick

I really wanted to love BODi but it makes me feel very sick. I bought the 12 pack and I can't finish it. The taste isn't pleasant and I feel like I want to vomit all day. It makes me feel very queezy. Also stay close to the toilet on BODi days. It does make me feel less bloated but I did not drop any weight on it. I put less oil in to try help with the sickness and it did not make any difference. ( as suggested from the BODi team after I made contact) I have had BODi breakfast and that was fine... but he day packs are not great for me.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$179.00.

Weight LostNo change

Awesome

I just started on the Bodi shakes this week and have found them pleasant to taste. I have been having a snack from the list provided and found I don’t feel hungry. Overall I’m looking forward to see my results at the end of my first week :)

Purchased in August 2019 for A$115.00.

Kat E.

Kat E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Great taste actually works! Love the consistency & texture as well as how easy they are to blend up. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to lose weight FAST!! Thank you Bodi

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I’m now a little BODi obsessed. I did drop 3kg in the first month. I feel better when I’m on it than off and look forward to my on days. I tried the breakfast only the last few weeks as a cost effective solution but heading back to the packs. Not sure I will loose more weight but I certainly feel so much better. Need this in bulk!

Purchased in August 2019 at BODi for A$80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

fox101

fox101CARRUM DOWNS

Seriously amazing.

I've been using BODi breakfast every morning and have found I have so much more energy to get through the day at work. I've also lost 9kgs in the past 4 months from following a low FODMAP diet and using BODi. (I stumbled across BODI when searching for low FODMAP friendly options!) I actually enjoy the taste. When I mix it with water it reminds me of chocolate cake batter, and tastes great with almond milk too- which is how I usually have it. I also recently bought the accelerated fat burner and I haven't really noticed much of a difference so far but I'm going to stick with it until i finish the tub and see!

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

It works!!

Skywalker

SkywalkerSydney, NSW

Great Taste & No Bloat

I'm super happy with my BODi meal replacements. Great taste, energy lasted throughout the day and no bloating. Great option for a lighter calorie day that keeps you feeling full.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$115.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

NO HUNGER!

I’m not normally one to replace meals with shakes as I prefer to lose the weight and keep it off by getting into good habits, however, I was struggling to get the motivation and even the first kg off due to bad habits and decided to give this a try. The first day my stomach rumbled between lunch and dinner but I didn’t have cravings and found that I could ignore the tummy calls for food. The other two days were no worries, not a single rumble and still no cravings. Through this and exercise I’ve lost my first 1.6kg and that has done wonders for my motivation!! Thanks BODi

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$69.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the flavour!

This is the best tasting meal replacement shake I've tried.
The shakes are great value and the product definitely has given me the results I was looking for!
The delivery was very fast and the company is really easy to deal with.

WOULD 100% RECOMMEND

I’m loving including the shakes in my weekly routine! I haven’t stopped using it since my first purchase 4 months ago. Im really keen to try some of the other products soon.

Sandy

SandyGippsland, VIC

Amazing product

Finding Bodi was the best thing ever, it’s made weight loss easy. I use the Bodi shakes 2 days a week and I have the breakfast shake every other day, love the taste which makes it easy.

Sooooooo good!!!

I have grown up always starting a new diet on a Monday. After finding BODi I now feel on track to my weight loss goals and I have a better relationship with food, not to mention I have never lost weight so fast or felt so good. Thank you!

Corrie

CorrieTasmania

AMAZING!

Honestly, never been one for shakes but these babies are incredible! I have lost more weight in one week using these (at the recommended rate) than I have any other way, and trust me, I have tried everything! My mental focus, clarity, energy, everything is just out of this world! I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$200.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

It just works

Been doing my BODi days for the past couple months and having the breakfast shake on my normal days. I’ve lost 5kg so far and I’ve toned up so much. I love it x

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$285.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Christie H.

Christie H.Southwest, VIC

You get what you pay for

BODi says their shakes curb your appetite and increase your energy and they do exactly that. I have recommended to so many people. The taste is unusual to begin with but not bad. I'm very impressed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Gem

GemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You have to stick with it!

I did the 6 day pack first and did it for 6 consecutive days, just to give me something to focus on to change my eating patterns. I am currently doing the 12 day pack with a BODI day every second day and the breakfast shake on non BODI days. It took me a good week to get use to the taste as I’m not a fan, but I’ve acclimatised to it. I have seen a small change (4.8kgs) so far, and feeling pretty good. The shakes unfortunately do not fill me up so BODI days are challenging. For fitness I do yoga and Pilates and drink lots of water. My goal is to lose the 17kgs I have put on over 18 months. The customer service and efficiency of delivery are fantastic. Would definitely recommend BODI, but it does take an adjustment :)

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$499.00.