BODi (page 2 of 9)

I AM DELIGHTFULLY SURPRISED

I’ve had 2 BODi days so far I’m quite impressed so far, I love the fact I can have olives cheese as a snack choice. I read other reviews about the taste, I personally enjoy the taste, I add ice cubes to mine I wasn’t hungry at all Thank you BODi I’m looking forward to this weeks 3 in a row

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for $179.00.

YngveAdve
YngveAdveSydney, NSW

Decent meal replacement shake

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for $2,000.00.

veroniqua
veroniquaSydney, NSW

Ridiculously overpriced. Just buy a good low carb protein shake & add MCT Oil for the same results.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for $200.00.

Taste
Weight Loss Drinks

Amber
AmberWestern Australia

Amazing

I have the bodi packs, the taste is hard to get use to but the results are amazing, and the bloating is gone the next day of having just one shake.

Purchased in September 2019 for $69.00.

Jayne
JayneSydney, NSW

I feel great!

Just received my second order of the 12 pack, and I'm hooked! It tastes great, I like the chocolate nut flavour, and I haven't gotten bored of it. I've been using Bodi 3 days a week and have lost a little under 2kg over this past month. My body weight is difficult to budge, as I also have a heavy muscle mass. So even though it's not as fast to drop weight, I know its steady. Love love love.

BODi breakfast

Great product! Yummy chocolate flavour taste. Very Convenient to use. Fills me up for hours. Easy to use on busy mornings, just add water. De bloating . Very happy with this product

I’m in love

I purchased the breakfast and the meal replacement and I’m in love, the weight is dropping off slowly but I’m seeing the difference in my clothes and I’m able to fit in some of my old clothes which makes me happy after having two boys. I’m definitely addicted to BODi and will continue to purchase.

Rae
RaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shake!!

I have lost 2kgs in a month by just doing 2 BODi days a week and eating very sensibly on the other days. The meal replacements are great and help keep my cravings down. I’m not bloated now and I don’t have energy drops throughout the day. Very happy with this product.

Life-friendly!

I was worried about how the BODi program was going to fit into my busy life! It is so easy to follow and feel good using. I’ve become more aware of what needs to go into my body to provide the right energy and nutrition needed to be at my best. Mixing the Accelerated Fat Burner into my shakes is easy, and most importantly for me, motivates me to increase my exercise during the day for best results.

Sara
SaraPerth, WA

Love this stuff!!

I’ve tried several meal replacements in my time but always was left feeling hungry and with little or no results. But with BODi I’m never hungry, less bloated and have lost 1.5 kgs already and I’m on my second week. I love that you can have two small meals on BODi days too! Can’t wait to reorder!

Purchased in July 2019 for $125.00.

Love love love!!

I absolutely love the BODi bottle, it keeps my drink cold for so long, it is truly amazing. I am super happy with the meal replacement shakes. I have not been able to find another that actually makes me feel full but also one that doesn't make me feel sick until I found BODi. I have no idea if I've lost any weight but I certainly feel less bloated and heavy. I am definitely purchasing more!

Purchased in August 2019 for $116.00.

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does help feel less bloated but make a me feel sick

I really wanted to love BODi but it makes me feel very sick. I bought the 12 pack and I can't finish it. The taste isn't pleasant and I feel like I want to vomit all day. It makes me feel very queezy. Also stay close to the toilet on BODi days. It does make me feel less bloated but I did not drop any weight on it. I put less oil in to try help with the sickness and it did not make any difference. ( as suggested from the BODi team after I made contact) I have had BODi breakfast and that was fine... but he day packs are not great for me.

Purchased in June 2019 for $179.00.

Awesome

I just started on the Bodi shakes this week and have found them pleasant to taste. I have been having a snack from the list provided and found I don’t feel hungry. Overall I’m looking forward to see my results at the end of my first week :)

Purchased in August 2019 for $115.00.

Kat E.
Kat E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Great taste actually works! Love the consistency & texture as well as how easy they are to blend up. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to lose weight FAST!! Thank you Bodi

Purchased in July 2019.

Nikki
NikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I’m now a little BODi obsessed. I did drop 3kg in the first month. I feel better when I’m on it than off and look forward to my on days. I tried the breakfast only the last few weeks as a cost effective solution but heading back to the packs. Not sure I will loose more weight but I certainly feel so much better. Need this in bulk!

Purchased in August 2019 at BODi for $80.00.

Astra
Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives

BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.

Features

• BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
  • A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
  • Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
  • Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour

What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake

• The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
  • The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
  • Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
  • It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks