BODi (page 3 of 9)

fox101
fox101CARRUM DOWNS

Seriously amazing.

I've been using BODi breakfast every morning and have found I have so much more energy to get through the day at work. I've also lost 9kgs in the past 4 months from following a low FODMAP diet and using BODi. (I stumbled across BODI when searching for low FODMAP friendly options!) I actually enjoy the taste. When I mix it with water it reminds me of chocolate cake batter, and tastes great with almond milk too- which is how I usually have it. I also recently bought the accelerated fat burner and I haven't really noticed much of a difference so far but I'm going to stick with it until i finish the tub and see!

It works!!

Skywalker
SkywalkerSydney, NSW

Great Taste & No Bloat

I'm super happy with my BODi meal replacements. Great taste, energy lasted throughout the day and no bloating. Great option for a lighter calorie day that keeps you feeling full.

NO HUNGER!

I’m not normally one to replace meals with shakes as I prefer to lose the weight and keep it off by getting into good habits, however, I was struggling to get the motivation and even the first kg off due to bad habits and decided to give this a try. The first day my stomach rumbled between lunch and dinner but I didn’t have cravings and found that I could ignore the tummy calls for food. The other two days were no worries, not a single rumble and still no cravings. Through this and exercise I’ve lost my first 1.6kg and that has done wonders for my motivation!! Thanks BODi

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the flavour!

This is the best tasting meal replacement shake I've tried.
The shakes are great value and the product definitely has given me the results I was looking for!
The delivery was very fast and the company is really easy to deal with.

WOULD 100% RECOMMEND

I’m loving including the shakes in my weekly routine! I haven’t stopped using it since my first purchase 4 months ago. Im really keen to try some of the other products soon.

Sandy
SandyGippsland, VIC

Amazing product

Finding Bodi was the best thing ever, it’s made weight loss easy. I use the Bodi shakes 2 days a week and I have the breakfast shake every other day, love the taste which makes it easy.

Sooooooo good!!!

I have grown up always starting a new diet on a Monday. After finding BODi I now feel on track to my weight loss goals and I have a better relationship with food, not to mention I have never lost weight so fast or felt so good. Thank you!

Corrie
CorrieTasmania

AMAZING!

Honestly, never been one for shakes but these babies are incredible! I have lost more weight in one week using these (at the recommended rate) than I have any other way, and trust me, I have tried everything! My mental focus, clarity, energy, everything is just out of this world! I cannot recommend them highly enough!

It just works

Been doing my BODi days for the past couple months and having the breakfast shake on my normal days. I’ve lost 5kg so far and I’ve toned up so much. I love it x

Christie H.
Christie H.Southwest, VIC

You get what you pay for

BODi says their shakes curb your appetite and increase your energy and they do exactly that. I have recommended to so many people. The taste is unusual to begin with but not bad. I'm very impressed.

Gem
GemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You have to stick with it!

I did the 6 day pack first and did it for 6 consecutive days, just to give me something to focus on to change my eating patterns. I am currently doing the 12 day pack with a BODI day every second day and the breakfast shake on non BODI days. It took me a good week to get use to the taste as I’m not a fan, but I’ve acclimatised to it. I have seen a small change (4.8kgs) so far, and feeling pretty good. The shakes unfortunately do not fill me up so BODI days are challenging. For fitness I do yoga and Pilates and drink lots of water. My goal is to lose the 17kgs I have put on over 18 months. The customer service and efficiency of delivery are fantastic. Would definitely recommend BODI, but it does take an adjustment :)

Sarah Bennett
Sarah BennettHunter Region, NSW

Love BODIi so much

BODi is so easy to use, just a couple of days a week for weight loss and one a week for maintenance. The fat accelerator is awesome have only used it for one week and an 2 kilos down. I love the nutty chocolate flavour.

Bec J
Bec JNorth Queensland, QLD

The perfect product

Your products are amazing. I have tried everything to lose those last 5kilos or to debloat but nothing has worked, apart from using BODi regularly. I have a very high tempo job and I don’t spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I love the convienance of your products especially when I’m travelling. I’m glad there is only one flavour because I wouldn’t be able to choose a favourite. Thankyou for producing an amazing product. I’ll be back soon for my next order.

Trace
TraceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It really works!

Great tasting, easy to follow program, Im never hungry on BODi days and it does what it says it will!! 3.9kgs down in 2 weeks and could not he happier!

Astra
Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives

BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.

Features

• BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
  • A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
  • Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
  • Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour

What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake

• The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
  • The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
  • Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
  • It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks