BODi (page 4 of 7)

4.5

Have just started but seeing great results already

These are formulated so well, they are smooth shakes and taste really nice. I have had results in just the first few days so I look forward to seeing results over the next few weeks. A product that works !

Judi R.

Judi R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MIRACLE SHAKE

BODi days are so easy, you don’t want to eat anything else nor are you hungry. Blends well in a nutr-bullet but in a good shaker you do need to keep shaking it. I find it smooth and creamy with a nutty after taste.
I lost 5 kilos and my daughter 7 in the first 2 weeks. You feel so much energy. Taken 3 times a week intermittently

Great product

This product is one of the only FODMAP things I’ve found, it’s easy, gentle on your GIT and fits in easily to a busy lifestyle. I’m using it for weight loss and to ease the stress of thinking about food prep on busy days - I’ve found it a great resource!

Really Happy

BODi lives up to the hype, I have so much more energy, my bloat is gone and I have lost cms from my belly, hips, thighs and arms. I'm about to make my next order :

Simple, filling, tasty and real results!

My stomach was flatter the next morning!! I have done 12 BODi days with great results and recently purchased another 12 pack plus the BODi breakfast to have on my non BODi days to keep me on track for my weight loss goals. I feel so much more confident, energetic and more myself. I've also found its helped get rid of my sugar cravings after a few BODi days the food I was wanting to eat completely changed I no longer wanted junk. Highly recommend these products

I like the BODi breakfast Chocolate flavour more than the BODi days choc nut but I easily drink both without any problem. Took a few days to get used to but that was also due to my body detoxing from sugary junk.

Zoe

ZoeNorthern Territory

Could not stomach it. Literally!

Bought 12 pack thinking it would be a great weight loss kick off. Ended up vomiting it up within the hour. Bodi suggested reducing the oil part.. still vomited. They don’t provide refunds for sickness apparently. So if you are going to try it make sure you don’t waste your money on more than one pack. Like me ... goodbye $200

Jess H

Jess HSydney, NSW

Real results, fast

I was a bit sceptical at first as all of the reviews are so overwhelmingly positive and thought perhaps the company were only showing the good reviews but I now see it’s because BODi really does work. I had my first week last week and had two consecutive BODi days with 2 suggested snacks and was down 1.4kg from the week previous. Looking forward to another BODi day tomorrow!

It’s not too good to be true!

Absolutely love the BODi shakes!!! I’m only on my second week (3 days per week) and I’ve already lost 2kgs. My aim is to have BODi days 2-3 times a week until I get to my goal weight (lose another 8kgs) then happy to do the maintenance. I’m a mum of 2 young girls, so looking after myself hasn’t been a priority- but the shakes are helping. I’m not hungry on the days I use them, and I only need one snack closer to dinner time. On my normal eating days my cravings have minimized and I’m finding I’m making smarter food choices. Easy to drink, and easy to incorporate into a busy schedule.

Anon.

Anon.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Bodi

Review
Love BODi, lost 3.5kgs first time I used it. Love the taste and keeps me so full. Less bloating and so much more energy. Also use the BODi breakfast on my off days and love it perfect quick breakfast..

Love it!

So yummy and very fulling :) has a bit of a watery consistency but i got used to this pretty quickly. Also love the bodi bottle so much! It's very functional

Natalie

NatalieMid North Coast, NSW

I lost my first kilo in 4 days! It really works love it

Taste great! Love the breakfast formula. Easy to use and Weight comes right off. I would recommend to anyone. Plus all good and natural ingredients used and you feel full so no snacking!

Merrin

MerrinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous

Great product, taste between nut and chocolate.
Showed results within the first few days. Amazing product will keep using to help with gradual weight loss.
I used for every day for 1 week, now use every 2nd day.

Danni Mc

Danni McMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than expected

I purchased these last week to use mostly after upcoming abdominal surgery on days I didn't feel like a full meal. I knew it was important to still fuel my body while not upsetting my stomach and causing more discomfort. For the first 3 days after surgery all I felt like were shakes. They left me feeling full and the taste is great despite what some others say. They're not sweet which is such a nice change. I've gone from 59.1 to 56.2kg. Will buy again.

Rebecca Shepherd

Rebecca ShepherdHobart, TAS

Fantastic product, love it love it!

Have tried the chocolate flavor breakfast and meal packs. Great flavour and taste and is filling to get you through the day. It’s great for weight loss and weight maintenance.

Christie

ChristieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loved it!!!

I trialed the 3 day pack and was so happy with my results. I did 2 days consecutively and dropped 2.5 kg and then used the 3rd as a detox day after a big celebration night out!!! Feeling amazing! Tastes great and very easy to fit into my regular routine

Delicious!

Love my BODi Breakfast shake! Tastes delicious and fills me up! I struggle to eat a proper breakfast so this is perfect for me. I would recommend it for anyone who wants a quick, easy breakfast.

Sam J

Sam JCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing!

Love love love the shakes! I feel great on my BODi days and the bloat is gone, and I just feel that little bit skinnier the day after! Amazing, I’m a convert

The Best!

Honestly, best product I have come across. Healthy, filling and definitely aids weightloss. I’ve lost 15kg in 2 months just by following the BODi days twice a week. So good!!

So easy!

I love how easy it is to follow this plan. Simply replace three meals with the shakes and eat a couple of recommended snacks. I am much more motivated knowing that it is only for two or three days a week and the rest of the time I can eat normally.

It Works!

Didn’t love the taste, but it really does work! Have been doing 3 BODi days a week and have lost 2kg each week. Found I didn’t get hungry on my BODi days either. Would definitely recommend.

Astra

Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives