BODi (page 4 of 9)

Jade M.
Jade M.Perth, WA

It works!!

Review
Ordered the 6 pack meal replacements and have just finished my first 3 days (I spaced them apart, a day inbetween). First day was a bit tough, however the next day I felt so much better and found it easier making healthy food choices. Was also less hungry throughout the day. Second and third Bodi days were SO much easier and I didn't even need to snack between the shakes - they were filling enough on their own. And I'm now down a few kgs and my tummy is nowhere near as bloated as previously. Looking forward to continuing with the program. Highly recommend.

Loving it.

Just received my second order for the 12 pack meal replacements and excited to make them a regular part of my lifestyle. Lost 5kg with the 3 pack used 3 days in a row. Never felt hungry, noticeably flatter stomach and energy levels went through the roof. Taste is great, not too sweet and no bad after taste. Excited to see the changes to my health and body.

Jroc
JrocMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NICE, GENUINE PRODUCT

Have been using BODi for a few weeks now including the breakfast shake, whilst I have not noticed any change on my scales, I am feeling more motivated to get off the couch and exercise and have lost a few cm’s around my waist and thighs. The science behind BODi has credit, I am impressed with the ingredients, other meal replacement shakes have hidden fillers, sugars and additives.

Tayla
TaylaSydney, NSW

LIFE CHANGING - CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

BODi breakfast is a game changer. It is my absolute must have every morning - including most weekends (although I don't mind the occasional brunch). I'm now onto my 4th tub! It is the most convenient and delicious tasting meal replacement I've ever had - and it's full of nutritional goodies which makes it even better! I lead a busy lifestyle and often train first thing in the morning, so not having to worry about breakfast anymore is a blessing. It is quick and easy and works a charm! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is considering purchasing.

Hannah
Hannah

A 10/10 PRODUCT!!!

I really wanted to love it...

I have heard really good things about BODi shakes and was excited to recieve the product. I ordered the 12 day meal replacement pack. I tried the breakfast shake this morning and couldn't finish it. It is way too sweet and has an odd after-taste :( I will use the fat packs though so that I do not waste all 12 days worth. Feeling disappointed. I do love the thermos design though!

Finally losing weight in my trouble areas!!

OMG this product continues to give me results even when I make no other changes or exercise. BODi breakfast is my absolute must have each morning. Finally losing weight off my thighs and butt, I've gone down a size in pants without making any other changes other than having this each day for the last month!!!!! Love the chocolatey taste and texture. Also super fast delivery

Worth a try!

By far the easiest of any detox/reset/cleanse I've done. I did an F45 cardio workout in the morning, so I mixed the shakes with unsweetened almond milk and ice in the Vitamix for more substance. I also had some organic eggs, baby spinach, raspberries and almonds during the day. I was 1.4kg down and full of energy the following morning and was able to smash a resistance training session no problem. Definitely felt a bit hungry, but zero nasty withdrawal headaches or fatigue like you get with juice cleanses.

Kat
KatMid North Coast, NSW

The Missing Piece To My Wellness

Danielle T.
Danielle T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service &satisfaction!

My order had arrived today and was damaged by the post, l took pictures and notified bodi, they immediately sent a new container, so impressed. The product is great and l enjoy my bodi days 2x per week and breakfast daily, alongside my keto eating lm down 6 kg in 2 months, with no physical activity!!! Can’t wait to see what lies ahead!

Marisa Lavars
Marisa LavarsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very filling!

I use BODi for breakfast and sometimes lunch and it keeps me full! Would like to see an oil sachet for people who only purchase the breakfast container :) highly recommend

Gina Kastrissios-Mills
Gina Kastrissios-MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can’t believe how much better I feel after taking BODi!

Kodi J
Kodi JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed my life!

Bodi has seriously changed my life! I have lost 7 kgs in 6 weeks and feel incredible! They taste amazing and very filling. I have tried shakes in the past but have never seen results as I have with Bodi. Highly recommend this product.

Sandy D.
Sandy D.Gippsland, VIC

Bodi Review

I’m absolutely in love with this product, I’ve never felt so good! I’ve just received my next 2 weeks worth and I’m so happy it came. This product has changed how I look at food and my body.

Best Shake Ever !

Bodi Shakes are amazing...excellent product, they keep me full, tastes great, convenient, perfect for my Keto way of eating.
You see the results even after one day !
Ticks all the boxes !!

Astra
Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives

BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.

Features

• BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
  • A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
  • Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
  • Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour

What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake

• The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
  • The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
  • Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
  • It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks