Listing monitored by BODi

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

this is an overpriced product just buy normal whey protein powder from the chemist or an alternative meal replacement that does not cost an arm or a leg. The taste is fine and keeps me full, but the price is beyond ridiculous. Do not waste your money and do your research.

Purchased in September 2020 at BODi for $240.00.

Taste

The oily taste is unbearable

Have tried this product a number of time but cannot stomach the favour/oily texture. Was disappointed the reviews I read did not mention the oily taste it leaves in you mouth!

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

K.
K.Murray Region, NSW

Why the hype about how good it taste when taste like powdered water.

Never going to recommend this product to any one.
You can feel the powder in your mouth and yet its oily too? Such a strange and horrible texture.
The taste is not great either.
I tried to stick with it for a week but I found myself hungry and cranky at the end of the day, wanting to eat everything in sight like I was a vacuum.
I tried to sell them but ended up throwing them out.

Purchased in January 2019 at BODi for $70.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how BODi compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Goran G.
Goran G.Sydney, NSW

Horrible product

Gave me the shakes, stomach pain couldn't sleep and horrible taste was hungry after 1 hour. Don't recommend. Very expensive for something that doesn't work I'm sticking to eating clean and them Aldi shakes are way better

December 7th 2019 Update: Terrible product

Taste of oil and powder tummy pains I thing who ever invented bodi should try something else stuck to it for 3 days then gave up made me angry couldn't sleep why should losing weight be so horrible don't recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for $199.00.

123456abs
123456absNew South Wales

Terrible Taste

I found the product wasn't tasty - I was also starving and cranky by the end of the day. I have no idea how people would do this for more than 1 day a week! YUCK
Don't believe all the good reviews!!!

Taste
veroniqua
veroniquaSydney, NSW

Ridiculously overpriced. Just buy a good low carb protein shake & add MCT Oil for the same results.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for $200.00.

Taste
Zoe
ZoeNorthern Territory

Could not stomach it. Literally!

Bought 12 pack thinking it would be a great weight loss kick off. Ended up vomiting it up within the hour. Bodi suggested reducing the oil part.. still vomited. They don’t provide refunds for sickness apparently. So if you are going to try it make sure you don’t waste your money on more than one pack. Like me ... goodbye $200

Purchased in May 2019 for $200.00.

Rhianna
Rhianna

Disgusting waste of money

Tastes like crap and doesn’t fill you up! Give people’s money back if they are unhappy! So awful! Don’t buy it and it’s like drinking mud!!! Of course you will lose weight, it’s like eating water with a bit of mud! Yuk yuk yuk !!!

Awful, taste and texture is unpleasant.

I'm so hangry after a day of drinking this torture. I was expecting it to make me a little bit full and I just end up snacking. The suggested foods isn't enough to fill me up along with the shakes, so I'm over-snacking. The program is too hard to follow. Also when researching and trying to find real reviews on this product I couldn't because I have the feeling the company BODI deletes any negative reviews that they receive if they have the power to.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how BODi compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

MikiMooPerth

Awful.

Okaylz
OkaylzPerth

mmmm not again..

Hard to drink, the taste is not good. Very nutty with a slightly bitter aftertaste. I think I can also taste sweetener, the one that stays in your mouth for way to long.

It does keep you full though. I might persevere.

Astra
Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives

BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.

Features

• BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
  • A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
  • Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
  • Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour

What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake

• The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
  • The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
  • Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
  • It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks