Listing monitored by BODi

The oily taste is unbearable

Have tried this product a number of time but cannot stomach the favour/oily texture. Was disappointed the reviews I read did not mention the oily taste it leaves in you mouth!

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

K.
K.Murray Region, NSW

Why the hype about how good it taste when taste like powdered water.

Never going to recommend this product to any one.
You can feel the powder in your mouth and yet its oily too? Such a strange and horrible texture.
The taste is not great either.
I tried to stick with it for a week but I found myself hungry and cranky at the end of the day, wanting to eat everything in sight like I was a vacuum.
I tried to sell them but ended up throwing them out.

Purchased in January 2019 at BODi for $70.00.

Goran G.
Goran G.Sydney, NSW

Horrible product

Gave me the shakes, stomach pain couldn't sleep and horrible taste was hungry after 1 hour. Don't recommend. Very expensive for something that doesn't work I'm sticking to eating clean and them Aldi shakes are way better

December 7th 2019 Update: Terrible product

Taste of oil and powder tummy pains I thing who ever invented bodi should try something else stuck to it for 3 days then gave up made me angry couldn't sleep why should losing weight be so horrible don't recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for $199.00.

123456abs
123456absNew South Wales

Terrible Taste

I found the product wasn't tasty - I was also starving and cranky by the end of the day. I have no idea how people would do this for more than 1 day a week! YUCK
Don't believe all the good reviews!!!

Taste
YngveAdve
YngveAdveSydney, NSW

Decent meal replacement shake

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for $2,000.00.

Amber
AmberWestern Australia

Amazing

I have the bodi packs, the taste is hard to get use to but the results are amazing, and the bloating is gone the next day of having just one shake.

Purchased in September 2019 for $69.00.

Worth a try!

By far the easiest of any detox/reset/cleanse I've done. I did an F45 cardio workout in the morning, so I mixed the shakes with unsweetened almond milk and ice in the Vitamix for more substance. I also had some organic eggs, baby spinach, raspberries and almonds during the day. I was 1.4kg down and full of energy the following morning and was able to smash a resistance training session no problem. Definitely felt a bit hungry, but zero nasty withdrawal headaches or fatigue like you get with juice cleanses.

Purchased in June 2019.

CNYG
CNYGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GREAT OPTION FOR DIET

The texture for BODi Breakfast was way thicker than the BODi pack but I guess it was designed as such I was sharing BODi pack with a friend and she wasn't that big of a fan of the after taste of the oil (nutrients) pack. I did not mind it though! Above are just the feedback for the texture and taste. In terms of the effect that it has on my body, definitely no bloating after consuming this (I BLOAT LIKE A BALLOON). With proper diet discipline, you can definitely see this working!

Purchased in May 2019 for $259.20.

Zoe
ZoeNorthern Territory

Could not stomach it. Literally!

Bought 12 pack thinking it would be a great weight loss kick off. Ended up vomiting it up within the hour. Bodi suggested reducing the oil part.. still vomited. They don’t provide refunds for sickness apparently. So if you are going to try it make sure you don’t waste your money on more than one pack. Like me ... goodbye $200

Purchased in May 2019 for $200.00.

Zabe
ZabeSydney

Tastes horrible, but really works.

These shakes really really worked for me. I was never hungry, had lots of energy and could focus really well at work. By the second day, my tummy was super flat and I felt light and slim and energetic. It was awesome!

but boy oh boy do they taste disgusting. I tried a bunch of different things to disguise the pasty, stale kinda taste - including making a frappe with frozen fruit, adding raw cacao, adding almond milk & honey..... to no real success. I ended up resorting to just pinching my nose and getting it down ASAP.

so, a mixed review. But I'll probably purchase again, as they're so effective!

Keeps You Full

I must say, this shake does not taste great by any stretch of imagination but it definitely works. It keeps me full all day even after a gym session. 3 times a week is super doable as well. I only just started, so looking forward to seeing results.

Hannah B
Hannah B

Great product, really yummy and easy

This product is so much better than expected - I love the taste and it actually did fill me up. Haven't lost weight yet, but definitely less bloating. Love it.

FINALLY A LOW SUGAR MEAL REPLACEMENT!

I love my BODi days, it's so easy and delicious. Instantly feel less bloated without feeling like you're starving. It’s so rare to find a meal replacement that’s low in sugar, thank you BODi!

Love My New BODi

This is a super simple regime to follow, you don’t feel hungry all day and energy levels remain high, even on my workout days. It is easy to maintain and the results speak for themselves.

Rhianna
Rhianna

Disgusting waste of money

Tastes like crap and doesn’t fill you up! Give people’s money back if they are unhappy! So awful! Don’t buy it and it’s like drinking mud!!! Of course you will lose weight, it’s like eating water with a bit of mud! Yuk yuk yuk !!!

Astra
Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay
Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives

BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.

Features

• BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
  • A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
  • Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
  • Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour

What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake

• The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
  • The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
  • Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
  • It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks