Gave me the shakes, stomach pain couldn't sleep and horrible taste was hungry after 1 hour. Don't recommend. Very expensive for something that doesn't work I'm sticking to eating clean and them Aldi shakes are way better
December 7th 2019 Update: Terrible product
Taste of oil and powder tummy pains I thing who ever invented bodi should try something else stuck to it for 3 days then gave up made me angry couldn't sleep why should losing weight be so horrible don't recommend
Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for $199.00.
- Mild side effects
- Poor mental health
Questions & Answers
Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.
Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?
You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you
Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.
Can you soy milk?
Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.
Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives
BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.
- BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
- A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
- Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
- Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour
What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake
- The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
- The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
- Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
- It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
|Category||Online Shops and Weight Loss Drinks|
|Product Type||Meal Replacement|
Other Weight Loss Drinks
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.