• Taste
  • Weight Lost
YngveAdve

YngveAdveSydney, NSW

Decent meal replacement shake

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for $2,000.00.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Amber

AmberWestern Australia

Amazing

I have the bodi packs, the taste is hard to get use to but the results are amazing, and the bloating is gone the next day of having just one shake.

Purchased in September 2019 for $69.00.

Worth a try!

By far the easiest of any detox/reset/cleanse I've done. I did an F45 cardio workout in the morning, so I mixed the shakes with unsweetened almond milk and ice in the Vitamix for more substance. I also had some organic eggs, baby spinach, raspberries and almonds during the day. I was 1.4kg down and full of energy the following morning and was able to smash a resistance training session no problem. Definitely felt a bit hungry, but zero nasty withdrawal headaches or fatigue like you get with juice cleanses.

Purchased in June 2019.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how BODi compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

CNYG

CNYGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GREAT OPTION FOR DIET

The texture for BODi Breakfast was way thicker than the BODi pack but I guess it was designed as such I was sharing BODi pack with a friend and she wasn't that big of a fan of the after taste of the oil (nutrients) pack. I did not mind it though! Above are just the feedback for the texture and taste. In terms of the effect that it has on my body, definitely no bloating after consuming this (I BLOAT LIKE A BALLOON). With proper diet discipline, you can definitely see this working!

Purchased in May 2019 for $259.20.

Zabe

ZabeSydney

Tastes horrible, but really works.

These shakes really really worked for me. I was never hungry, had lots of energy and could focus really well at work. By the second day, my tummy was super flat and I felt light and slim and energetic. It was awesome!

but boy oh boy do they taste disgusting. I tried a bunch of different things to disguise the pasty, stale kinda taste - including making a frappe with frozen fruit, adding raw cacao, adding almond milk & honey..... to no real success. I ended up resorting to just pinching my nose and getting it down ASAP.

so, a mixed review. But I'll probably purchase again, as they're so effective!

Keeps You Full

I must say, this shake does not taste great by any stretch of imagination but it definitely works. It keeps me full all day even after a gym session. 3 times a week is super doable as well. I only just started, so looking forward to seeing results.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Hannah B

Hannah B

Great product, really yummy and easy

This product is so much better than expected - I love the taste and it actually did fill me up. Haven't lost weight yet, but definitely less bloating. Love it.

FINALLY A LOW SUGAR MEAL REPLACEMENT!

I love my BODi days, it's so easy and delicious. Instantly feel less bloated without feeling like you're starving. It’s so rare to find a meal replacement that’s low in sugar, thank you BODi!

Love My New BODi

This is a super simple regime to follow, you don’t feel hungry all day and energy levels remain high, even on my workout days. It is easy to maintain and the results speak for themselves.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how BODi compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Astra

Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives

BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.

Features

• BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
  • A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
  • Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
  • Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour

What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake

• The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
  • The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
  • Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
  • It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks