Bodum Travel Press

Bodum Travel Press

MPN: 11067-01

2.3

Horrible customer service

I received this travel press (picture press) as a gift (so have no receipt). It came with a huge crack in it. Customer service (?) at bodum would not replace the piece of plastic or help me out, because I have no receipt. I would not purchase this item ever and I would be leary of expecting good customer service from bodum.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
WP

WPAU

Great for travelling

All in one - make your coffee, plunge it, add milk and then drink from the same container. It works well when you're travelling. I took mine to France last year. Bodum make a plastic and a stainless version. Mine is made from stainless steel. I've seen the plastic one and I think the stainless steel one would work better than the plastic version. I'm not fond of drinking out of plastic only.
All in one - make your coffee, plunge it, add milk and then drink from the same container. Works well when travelling.
Stainless steel version is heavy but it's good quality..

Dissapointed in this product.

Plungers & Presses