Bodum Travel Press

Bodum Travel Press

MPN: 11067-01

See the Best Plungers & Presses in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible customer service

I received this travel press (picture press) as a gift (so have no receipt). It came with a huge crack in it. Customer service (?) at bodum would not replace the piece of plastic or help me out, because I have no receipt. I would not purchase this item ever and I would be leary of expecting good customer service from bodum.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great for travelling

All in one - make your coffee, plunge it, add milk and then drink from the same container. It works well when you're travelling. I took mine to France last year. Bodum make a plastic and a stainless version. Mine is made from stainless steel. I've seen the plastic one and I think the stainless steel one would work better than the plastic version. I'm not fond of drinking out of plastic only.
All in one - make your coffee, plunge it, add milk and then drink from the same container. Works well when travelling.
Stainless steel version is heavy but it's good quality..

Dissapointed in this product.

I found this mug lets too much coffee though the filter, I tried buying a coarser grind than usual and this helped but of course coarser grind is more expensive so adds to the cost of the coffee. Having said that it is good to make tea in (using leaves obviously) leaves are big enough not to go through the filter.

Also found it leaves a lot of liquid in the bottom, I'd say about 1/4 of a cup, I thought this was a lot.

Overall for the price I didn't think this was worth it, due to the issues I had with the filter I now use it as a travel mug only without the plunger component so basically ended up with a very expensive travel mug.
Keeps drink hot for long period of time compared to plastic mugs
Poor filter and too much liquid trapped at the bottom