1.0

1 review

0%1 · 100%
Brand Manager for Body Science? Claim your listing.

1 review
dmisso42
dmisso42Victoria21 posts

Burn Money not fat

Used this product as a test. After 10 days I had GAINED 3 kgs. Seems to be all sugar. A complete waste of money. The makers claim the product suppresses appetite (not true); burns calories (not evident); boosts natural energy (not apparent). I calorie-count and exercise regularly. With my normal regimen, I dropped 20kgs. When I took this "Scientifically formulated product I GAINED weight. Save your money and eat a healthy diet. Your pocket will love you for it.