Bodytrim Ultra Low Carb Protein Cookies

Bodytrim Ultra Low Carb Protein Cookies

See the Best Healthy Snacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liz

LizSydney

Addicted

I am seriously addicted to these. The white choc and choc chip are my fav. The only issue I have is the cost. At $4 they are expensive so I only ever buy when on special

Great tasting, low carb snack whilst training and keeping fit

I've found these cookies at my local supermarket and they're fantastic to eat after training and excercising to keep my muscles in tact rather than my body eating them. I have one a day or every second day, good source of fiber and did I mention they taste great. Not like a real choc chip cookie made with a cup of sugar (!) but close to in taste and edible plus it's square in shape which is humourious. Would recommend too. They're only $3.99 at my supermarket too.

Bear83

Bear83Victoria

so delicious!!!

I was a bit skeptical about trying out the body trim cookies as they are not exactly cheap, but I was so sick of having meat for snacks.
The cookies are amazing! They are really dense and moist, almost like biting into a little cake. The white choc ones are my favorite, definitely worth a try if you are on a low carb diet.
the texture, the flavour
its a bit expensive - $4.50 for a cookie is a bit steep

Libby

Libby

Disgusting chemical filled rubbish

This Bodytrim Low carb White Choc chip cookie is the most disgusting and revolting thing I have ever put in my mouth. As soon as I bit into it there was a chemical taste that numbed my tongue and mouth. It tasted like metho and a lab chemicals. I have no idea how this got passed any product testing and I am sure consumer affairs would be very interested in this so called cookie.

Everything - takes like a chemical lab

Bodytrim
BodytrimBodytrim

Mike_HuntAirlie Beach

Body Trim tastes bad

Besides the bad taste, I did not lose a single kilo.
I was let down big time because Jeff on tv told me I would lose 5 kilos in the first week.
The postage and handling fees are a ripoff too.
Then they bombard your email address with junk mail.
Nothing at all.
Just plain didn't deliver what it promised

Mike_Hunt

Throw the cookies away and eat the packaging to lose weight guaranteed and it tastes much better too.

Bodytrim