Bodytrim Ultra Low Carb Protein Cookies

Bodytrim Ultra Low Carb Protein Cookies

See the Best Healthy Snacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Addicted

I am seriously addicted to these. The white choc and choc chip are my fav. The only issue I have is the cost. At $4 they are expensive so I only ever buy when on special

Great tasting, low carb snack whilst training and keeping fit

I've found these cookies at my local supermarket and they're fantastic to eat after training and excercising to keep my muscles in tact rather than my body eating them. I have one a day or every second day, good source of fiber and did I mention they taste great. Not like a real choc chip cookie made with a cup of sugar (!) but close to in taste and edible plus it's square in shape which is humourious. Would recommend too. They're only $3.99 at my supermarket too.

so delicious!!!

I was a bit skeptical about trying out the body trim cookies as they are not exactly cheap, but I was so sick of having meat for snacks.
The cookies are amazing! They are really dense and moist, almost like biting into a little cake. The white choc ones are my favorite, definitely worth a try if you are on a low carb diet.
the texture, the flavour
its a bit expensive - $4.50 for a cookie is a bit steep

Disgusting chemical filled rubbish

This Bodytrim Low carb White Choc chip cookie is the most disgusting and revolting thing I have ever put in my mouth. As soon as I bit into it there was a chemical taste that numbed my tongue and mouth. It tasted like metho and a lab chemicals. I have no idea how this got passed any product testing and I am sure consumer affairs would be very interested in this so called cookie.

Everything - takes like a chemical lab

Hi Libby, Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the cookie you tried. We did have one batch of white choc cookies where a new vanilla flavour was used, however unfortunately this flavour created a odd taste simular to what you have described. We have since moved back to our original vanilla flavour so they now have the familiar pleasant taste again. If you do any more questions or concerns please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 724 455.

Body Trim tastes bad

Besides the bad taste, I did not lose a single kilo.
I was let down big time because Jeff on tv told me I would lose 5 kilos in the first week.
The postage and handling fees are a ripoff too.
Then they bombard your email address with junk mail.
Nothing at all.
Just plain didn't deliver what it promised

Throw the cookies away and eat the packaging to lose weight guaranteed and it tastes much better too.Hi Mike_Hunt, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment with the tastes of our food range. We're surprised yo hear that you have achieved no weight loss while on the program as we have received overwhelming positive from our customers who have achieved great results. The program does need to be followed correctly and if done so we are confident you will achieve great results. We would love to assist you further by finding out more of your experience and circumstances with Bodytrim. To provide you with advice to maximize your results please contact Customer Support on 1300 724 455. Kind Regards, Bodytrim Team Dear Body Trim, I am a very picky eater and find the taste of most of the protein products on the market unpleasant my main issue for losing weight was my evening sweet tooth so I was eating clean all through the day and exercising with a personal trainer 3 times a week but seeing minimal to no results I than discovered the cookies which I would cut up into small squares and drink with my evening tea instead of chocolate and biscuits the cookie is dense which means I eat less and doesn't have a strong after taste like a lot of the products as a result i lost 16kgs which was initially not happening due to my night time cravings I believe a reviews should be informative and have constructive criticism so for me the downfall as a uni student is being able to afford the cookies weekly I have tried to look online to find a cheaper alternative in bulk but it still is quite costly. But many thanks for an overall great product. Karina