Verified🏆 2024 Award

92% · 23516 · 6%

Monique101
Monique101Perth, WA

Absolutely Perfect

The colours in the turquoise sandals are bright and striking , I wear a size 7 and they are true to size.
Look great and really comfortable which surprised me as they are so flat but rubber on the soles are forgiving. I was so impressed I ordered a second pair. Postage was reasonable and quick.
Gail
Gail

Beautiful Sandals

Fast delivery, so comfortable - love them! Sizing was as stated.
Norimame
Norimame

Ideal for the beach

It's easy to walk on, sand falls right off and it dries quickly after washing. Above all, the design is good. These are my favourite sandals.
Alex Plutte
Alex PlutteSouth East Queensland, QLD

These sandals are so comfortable and well made!

These sandals are amazing, they are so comfortable and well made.
I get so many compliments on them!
lucy.muir.1
lucy.muir.1Perth, WA3 posts

Comfy and look amazing

These sandals are so comfortable and they look so elegant on. Perfect true to size fit
Lyn
LynPerth, WA2 posts

Beautiful shoes!

The shoes are just gorgeous. They are beautifully made and very comfortable. Thank you!
Monica
Monica

Amazing

Great fit and comfort. All the purchase process was tidy and accurate. For sure I will buy again.

The only thing is the rubber gum that keep the sandals together almost damaged one of them, because it lifted a bit of the sole.

Meags
MeagsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect fit

I’ve got a large, wide foot and was very worried randomly purchasing shoes online, but Bokyna made the process easy, with a questionnaire that helped assess the correct size to buy! I love the wide fit (size 12). I just know these will be the only shoes I wear all summer.
Mjxx
MjxxAU7 posts

Surprisingly comfortable

Ability to move straps makes them infinitely adjustable, even for the most pathetic feet.
Tristina
Tristina

Perfect!

I've been looking for a pair of sandals that are comfortable, easy to walk in and don't give you blisters. My new Bokyna's are it!!
Jane C.
Jane C.

I'm absolutely converted

Love these so much. They survive anything! I wear mine in the water all the time and just throw them in the wash. They never seen to wear or look old. Whatever your trick is guys.. keep it up! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Monza
MonzaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Most comfortable sandals I own

Easy to order, quick postage and great product!
Very comfortable too
Anna Irvine
Anna IrvineSydney, NSW8 posts

Very comfortable pretty sandals

Great sandals, so comfortable and great price. Fast postage. Good customer service.
kate
kateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Love these sandals

I can never find sandals to fit my wide big feet!! These are great and so stylish.
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

They are super comfy. Will only buy sandals from here in the future
Holly
Holly

Awesome sandals

Comfort level 100%
Looks good with either casual jeans, pants or dresses. Very happy with purchase and looking at another pair now lol

Thalia
Thalia

Great shoes, so comfortable. Will be purchasing other colours soon!

Great shoes, so comfortable. Will be purchasing other colours soon!
Arwen
Arwen2 posts

These are now my favourite sandals by far

Ordering was easy, delivery fast and the sandals are awesome! They fit perfectly and are super comfortable. My problem was there are so many beautiful designs and colours to choose from it was hard to choose just one! I will definitely be coming back for more.
NatB
NatBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Exactly as advertised

These sandals are truly comfortable from first wear. Love how they look and how they feel
Jaime
Jaime

Awesome product

I love my new sandals that fit perfectly and so comfy
Sue
Sue2 posts

Love my Bokyna Sandals!

Having been introduced to Bokyna by my daughter I now have numerous pairs in so many colour ways! I love them! They are so comfortable - great for walking and water resistant. Excellent customer service too. Very highly recommended.
Sami Love
Sami LoveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful

Shoes were a perfect fit for my long narrow feet (used the sizing guide) & make them look so pretty.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.Darling Downs, QLD

Loving the Pink !!!

Perfect fit, comfortable to wear, straps can be moved to suit comfort. Don’t even know I’m wearing them. Can’t wait to get a second pair
Tatjana
TatjanaSydney, NSW

Perfect products

Easy to find what you are looking for. Sizing is simple with charts. Super fast delivery to New Zealand. A great choice for sustainable sandals.
Jamie Dougall
Jamie DougallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fit!

I have a narrow foot, and have trouble finding sandals that hold my foot in place. The adjustable cords work really well. This sandal is light, comfortable, easy to wear - love it!
N Sheppard
N Sheppard

On first review - very happy with them

I bought the black and white striped pair. My first impression is that they slipped on my feet easily, and the straps felt lovely and soft and comfortable. I am yet to wear them out but I imagine they will be good to wear for a few hours but will probably start to be uncomfortable after a while (as with most sandles) as they have a super flat sole. However, I think overall that they are really stylish and unique looking, and will pair well with a lot of outfits. I also think the price point is really good, and they were delivered in only four days from Australia to NZ! So overall I'm impressed and will probably purchase another colourway in future.

Katherine
Katherine3 posts

Most comfortable sandals I own!

So surprised at how comfortable they are! I’m between sizes so I sized up. The straps are a little tight, even with my narrow feet, but surprisingly still comfortable! I barely feel like I’m wearing anything on my feet! Can walk for long periods of time in them and not worry about them slipping off. Very happy with them! Just wished they had the colour I wanted back in stock ;-)
Angela O.
Angela O.

Beautiful perfection !

I'm obsessed, I want to buy every single one if I could! I do think they are better for people with narrow feet tho.
I WILL own every pair soon. A must have!
KKS86
KKS86

Favourite Sandals

I bought my first pair of Bokynas last year but they didnt fit (recommend sizing up. I'm usually a size 10 and have size 12 Bokynas). Customer service were really helpful and friendly in assisting me getting the size I needed.
I love them! They are so comfy. Just bought my second pair
Tricia
TriciaSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Love these sandals

I received my Bokyna Sandals and they are Comfortable and look great
Cherie
CherieNortheast, VIC5 posts

Comfortable love them

Love these new sandals and the colours very comfortable love them
Marg
MargFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great comfortable wear all day sandals

Amazing sandals that hold your foot in very well. So comfortable and great to wear all day. Very durable and able to be worn in wet weather.
Tracey
TraceyNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Beautiful

I own 3 pairs of Bokyna sandals & I love every pair! The colours, the comfort & the price are all amazing.
Tracey B.
Tracey B.

Love these shoes. So comfy!

I love these shoes. This is the second pair I have bought because they are so comfortable and look great.
Delivery was super fast!
Evalyn
EvalynNorth-West & West coast, TAS6 posts

Great shoes

I love these shoes they are comfortable and so pretty
MJane
MJane

Super comfy to walk in. Cork sole prevents slipping

Perfect fit for a narrow size 10 in shoes, sneakers and boots. They don’t rub and the sole is slightly elevated so my arch/feet don’t hurt after wearing. The cork sole has prevented my foot from rubbing/slipping when walking and the nylon straps can be adjusted for a better fit. The rubber tread is great on slippery surfaces. I highly recommend these and was skeptical about buying them online at first but read all the reviews. I bought a pair that fit between the toes like thongs- Seastar. I’m super happy with these and my friends are thinking about purchasing some too.

Caz in Darwin
Caz in Darwin

Best sandals I have found

I now have 5 pairs of Bokyna sandals, I love the way the feel and how they look, received many compliments on them. They are also long lasting; I am only now seeing a split appear in the sole of the first ones I bought, a few years back now.
Thanks for your great product.
Olwen B.
Olwen B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally thrilled

I was skeptical about all the glowing, positive reviews but I'm a convert to the Way of Bokyna. I bought a pair of Soulmates and a pair of Seastar, I couldn't tell you which I love more. Stylish, comfy, light as a feather. True to size! 10/10
Jean C.
Jean C.2 posts

Pretty good so far

Seem pretty good so far, only had them a couple of weeks. Fit well and haven't given me blisters, although I also have not worn them walking for miles.
Soni
Soni2 posts

Love'em

I have recently brought my second pair and absolutely love them, I can't fault them, I wear them when it's raining and when it's hot.
Great long lasting sandals.