Verified🏆 2024 Award

92% · 23516 · 6%

Debra
DebraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

This is my second pair

I’m am fussy ! And this is my second pair ! Perfect for every out fit - i will be buying more - I just need to wait for my Color’s to come back in stock - super comfortable!
Libby
Libby

Lovley sandles

Fit well , comfortable and look lovley, I should have sized down by one size .
Fiona H.
Fiona H.Illawarra, NSW

Love them

I have been looking at these for a while. We live in a coastal town so lots of beaches snd casual. They arrived as pictured and a true fit. Been getting compliments every time I wear them. Thank you.
Cathy
Cathy

Love my Bokyna

Love these sandals. I had to buy another pair of black because someone else loved mine as well and they took them. I have 4 pairs in different colours.
Unicorn Hippy
Unicorn HippyMurray Mallee, SA

This is great , Can't live without them

I brought 5 pair on Bokyna sandals, they are the most comfy sandals I have ever worn. I can wear them with anything and I 100% recommend buying them. I'm definitely going to buy more as I am in love with the design and comfort. So worth every penny. Thank you to Bakyna for designing the best comfortable hippie sandals ever.
Much love to your company
LynPB
LynPBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these shoes

I have three pair - just love them. So comfy. The service is great and delivery super speedy.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.Peel, WA

Love ❤️

This is my second purchase. Absolutely love these sandals they are so comfortable and look great. I’ve had lots of compliments on them. Shipping was super fast as well. Considering buying another pair in a different colour when they’re back in stock in my size. 10/10 would recommend!
Georgina L.
Georgina L.Western Australia

Beautiful and comfortable

I have owned a pair of Soulmate for a while now and they haven't aged, still in perfect condition, so I wanted a Seastar pair but when first looking at the seastar I thought the 2 straps between toes would be uncomfortable. I was wrong, the straps feel like butter between my toes, so soft!! Love both my Bokyna shoes ❤️
Megan
Megan

Super comfy

I really struggle to get sandals which are comfortable but also look good. Really happy with my new pair from Bokyna. Probably going to get them in another colour and have recommended to all my friends. Thank you!
LMW
LMW

Perfect shoe for every occasion

Aside from any seriously formal event that calls for heels, this is the best, most comfortable and appropriate shoe
Julia
Julia

Love them!

I’ve been considering buying these for a while but went ahead and love them! I now have 2 pairs. Comfortable and look good.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.Perth, WA6 posts

Beautiful

I love my new Bokyna sandals❤️I have issues finding a wide fitting sandal as I have wide feet. Not only are my new Bokyna Sandals comfortable they look gorgeous! Trying to find a wide fitting Sandal I usually have to wear ugly men’s sandals or squeeze into a Ladies sandal and suffer with pain and discomfort, Not with the Bokyna sandals! They are so feminine and pretty I will be purchasing more styles to suit other looks as there is a whole range of beautiful sandals to choose from. I am one very happy customer ❤️ I look forward to purchasing more sandals in other beautiful styles and colours!
Kelly
Kelly

Trendy sandals

Just love the sandals very nice make. Definitely will be ordering different colours super rapt with my sandals fit perfect. Love how it was delivered in a cute linen drawstring bag.
Victoria
Victoria

Perfect

They are very comfortable. But noticed they are very narrow fitting
Kate
Kate3 posts

Love these sandals

Comfortable, light & gorgeous
I always receive compliments wearing these
They’re the second pair I’ve bought - the first pair lasted years & were a fave
Sarita Ellison
Sarita EllisonSydney, NSW3 posts

Very hard to get on

When I first tried these on I could not get the heel strap on my feet at all. I was quite annoyed as my feet are average sized and when I reported this to Bokyna they said they couldn't send me a return label as there was nothing wrong with the strap sizing. I was going to return them at my own cost but tried them on again on a cooler day and managed to get them on. Once they are on they are comfortable, but it is a real struggle to get them on every time.

Rene
Rene2 posts

They look and feel great on

They look and feel great .
Comfortable fit ..nice to wear and walk in.I recommend them .Thankyou for excellent service ,Very quick delivery Thumbs up
Andrea
Andrea

Love my Bokyna Sandals!

I received my sandals just over a week ago and I have worn them nearly everyday, they are so comfortable and light and perfect for summer.
Sofaloy
SofaloyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Great shoe

Nice and comfy like clouds on your feet and ropes don't give you blisters
Madeleine
MadeleineSouthern and Hills, SA

Brilliant sandals

Absolutely delighted with my 2 pairs of sandals - the fit is perfect and they are every bit as comfortable as reported - love the colours available and the ethics behind the company.
KarenT
KarenTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Perfect

As comfy as they say, look great on. Really good quality. Plan on buying more in a couple of different colours.
Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutley love my second pair

First pair are 12months old. Worn throughout long summer months. still a good comfortable fit. Despite many a Brisbane drenching. Needed a plain black pair to dressup the evenings. A good decision. Thankyou.
Sam
Sam2 posts

1st time buyer

Purchased the black pair & absolutely live up to expectations, no rub, very comfortable walked around shopping centre for hours with no discomfort, getting a second pair but different colour. Wear them everywhere
Sapezs
SapezsPerth, WA

Comfy abd stylish

Very comfy to walk with...look fashionable...great returns policy, quick turnaround
Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

So glad I ordered them

Perfect fit and so comfortable. Quick delivery so happy with them.
Rosina
Rosina

Gorgeous sandals

Just received these today and I love them. They fit perfectly and look great. Super comfy. The perfect sandal!

Annette
Annette4 posts

Exactly what I ordered

This is my second pair, different colour this time, so comfortable, well made and I think bang for your buck, would definitely recommend
40 something plus
40 something plus

Boho bliss

Love the shoes- the colour, shape, size are all just perfect. My only quibble is that I may be at the age where I need more arch support for a long day on my feet.
Mey
Mey

So comfortable!

I absolutely love my sandals! So comfortable! The size was perfect and as described!
Tui  W.
Tui W.New South Wales

love my sandals they are so comfortable, i need more

the soles are so comfortable. no blisters, they're so pretty, The postage to New Zealand wasn't very fast but they team was easy to reach and quick to reply. I looooooove Bokyna Sandals
Jane
Jane

Great shoes

Sandals look good and top part is so comfortable! The sole is not flexible and is quite hard but amazing if you are just wearing for a few hours at a time.
cmnailtech
cmnailtechGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

These sandals are great

I purchased two pairs of Bokyna sandals online. The size was perfect and the colours are exactly as shown on the website. Communication and postage was prompt and accurate.
Jenny M
Jenny M

Great sandals!

These sandals are lovely. I bought 3 pairs. Great colours, very comfortable and they look good on. Delivery was fast. I'm very happy with my purchases.
Mayerling
MayerlingSydney, NSW3 posts

Very Comfy and Beautiful!

Comfy and beautiful sandals, I bought three pairs, and I'm delighted with them.
RBr
RBr

This is great

The shoes look and feel great. The colour is amazing!!!
Amanda
Amanda

Love these sandals

Comfy, great colour...easy to buy and fast delivery. Very happy

David2831
David2831AU2 posts

New sandals

Love them, no pain from wearing them from the first try on
Alicia
Alicia

Beautiful shoes!

Very comfortable and nice style. Great colour and love the cork soles
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Stunning design and colours

Beautiful design. Comfy. Seem strong. Love the colours. Have already had comments on how great they look.
Nadia
Nadia

Everything I wanted

They are a great fit. Pretty and comfy. Slow shipping.