Bonaire Pinnacle

susan Tokhiasked

Pinnacle PEL200

how much is for 7 ducts

inxs52

Depends who you are buying from.....who may that be ?

Inna

Innaasked

Pinnacle PEM180

What is the main difference compared to Bonair Vsm65 which is an older model. Is it worth paying more for the Pem180?

sarwant G.asked

Pinnacle

Need advice on which pinnacle model should I choose. Sales person said pes160 suits my property. Just want to make sure I am picking the right product. My floor area is 136sqm, which he is going to include 6 outlets.

Marc
Marc

Get the biggest unit you can (highest airflow) - don't listen to the salesman, I have 2 houses with evap ac one cools ok the other cools fantastically. I just installed what the salesman recommended at the time (they were supposed to be equivalent units) but after install I found that one wasn't performing as good as the other. When I looked into it even though the documentation said they were suitable for the size of house (same amount of cooling power) the one that didn't cool as well turned out to have about 50% less airflow (darn salesman) ps: the awesome one is a braemar lcs580 the ok one is a bonair VSL75

sarwant G.asked

Pinnacle

How do I know which pinnacle model should I choose. Sales person said PES160 is sufficient for my house with 6 outlets. My property is 136sqm floor area. I just want to make sure I am picking the right product.

inxs52

Sarwant, I was told that too and I think area of my house is approx. the same as yours. But I chose the 180 just to be sure and the price wasn't all that much more...... I don't regret my decision.

Nick L

Nick Lasked

Pinnacle PEH220 Maxicooler

So does the level of water running over the pads when the humidity control is on happen automatically or can the amount of water running over the pads be adjusted with the controller?

Rhys

Hi Nick, there is no adjustability that I am aware of, from what I have been told and read, it is all automatic

but our unit is the 180

And Yes, its automatic!

Gaylene D

Gaylene Dasked

Pinnacle

We just had one installed last week but wanted to ask at what humidity % do you use yours in humid weather?

dead_meet
dead_meet

Anything upto 40% is ok but it depends on temperature.
I refer to this chart https://www.acdoctor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/RH-chart.gif

Happy summer

Suw
Suw

Hi I am from the tropics but cant cope with the humidity. I just use the humidity control when I begin to feel the humidity in the atmosphere, just like with the cooling. I switch on the cooling when the heat begins to get uncomfortable and do exactly the same with humidity control.......... Just switch it on when I begin to feel excess humidity :)

acecraft

acecraftasked

Pinnacle PEM180

Hi David, I have also recently installed a Bonaire Pinnacle (PEM180), but has problem working out the humidity control. Can you share with me how do you work yours? Thank you. - Acecraft

ChristopherE
ChristopherE

We are looking at purchasing the PEM180, so very keen to get your thoughts on its performance? Thanks

inxs52

Hold down the Mode button for 3-4 seconds and the humidity annotation should light up in the Manual mode display. To turn it off, do the same again.

Get an answer from our members and Bonaire representatives