Bond Carpet Cleaning Service

Bond Carpet Cleaning Service

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bond Carpet Cleaning Service? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kristie
KristieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total scammers do not use!!

First they turned up a day late which stuffed around my tenants that were waiting to move in.
They requested more money to do the blinds which I was told was all included when I made the booking. Paid an extra $100 for a carpet clean that they never even did. Now I’m trying to get a refund on the carpet clean and they won’t take my calls. Horrible people!!!

Marica
MaricaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, do not use them!!!

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

This company is a scam do not use them!!

I paid $450 and the oven and dishwasher were not cleaned. Cleaner did not have a broom so did not bother to clean areas that her vacuum did not reach, walls were not spot cleaned. Real Estate was there to inspect and told cleaner it is not up to standard, cleaner did not fix anything. Cleaner then txt me rude nasty comments when I asked her to fix the areas she did not do. Original company phone number was disconnected, no one would reply to me. I just got scammed by Indian cleaners. Pest control was done BEFORE cleaner started therefore not relevant and will need to be re-done.

Sdingiria
SdingiriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waster your time and money

Booked this guys for an end of lease clean. Got confirmation email that someone will call to confirm time. There was no call for over week. Had to chase them up on the day they were booked. They guys kept on giving me excuses why they are not on the jobsite. His final excuse was it is raining and they wont be able to do the job. By this time it was 4pm and past the final inspection time. I had to ring the agent and request an extension which of course was declined.. that's another review coming. I had to find another person to do the cleaning for me. There was no apology offered and really bad attitude towards paying customers.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Bond Carpet Cleaning Service compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

German
GermanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service and cleaning

Totally bad cleaning and not on time and not good with customers and talk abuse with me.
Pls be careful . I book for Saturday but they don’t pick call and come Sunday 11:30am.

• +6Thumbnail

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!

Job Satisfaction

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Grace

Rhiannon
RhiannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company

Do Not Use This Company

One of my tenants used this service - 1 person to clean a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home, carpet clean and pest control. Arrived at 3.30pm and was gone by 9pm. So not only just 1 person but doing a bond exit clean in poor lighting. As a property manager I did the exit and was appalled that my tenant had paid for the service $640.00. The tenant was busy so I said I would ring the company. I rang and was told the booking number provided was not in the system and the job had not been done by them. I then read the email confirming the work confirmation. I had not even got to the part that I wasn't happy with the job, the man on the phone hung up on me. Stay clear - please see just some of the attached photos

• +4Thumbnail
Rebecca Hearn
Rebecca HearnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Difficult to reach - non-responsive

Difficult to get a fixed time out of them - advised on the morning of the clean what time they would come - I had asked quite a few times prior.
I was very happy with the clean except for the hidden expenses and the forced video review - a $490 quote became $620 as they charge $40 extra for sliding doors and $25 for a wall wash. Spot clean walls literally is just around lights. Flooded carpets when cleaning bathroom. Said that’s normal - it’s not. Veeeeeeery difficult to get an invoice for the landlord.
While I was happy with the clean, their lack of responsiveness and the very wet carpet was unacceptable.

Nellie P.
Nellie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Booked me in a week too late

I booked in for a bond clean on the 30th needed done by the 4th after they rescheduled for the 10th I immediately emailed to cancel... received an email at 3am on the 2nd that they would be there on the 2nd (clean had already been done) I told them its already done as I asked to cancel they then told me because I cancelled on the same day as the clean they wouldn't refund me.... off to fair trade I go