Bondall Garage and Factory Floor Protector

• Coverage
  • Longevity

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic, still going strong after 10 years of hard use

Purchased in March 2010 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,750.00.

Painted SurfaceConcrete

Price was $170!

Nick

NickPerth, WA

Beware!

Waste of $400. I was very keen to make the project work, hired the professional to acid etch and pressure clean the old paint, was very careful to follow the instructions. Now just month after the repainting it is peeling where car was sitting. Paint was advertised as 'Will not lift under hot car tyres.' on manufacturers website yet that was exactly what happened. False advertising of the product and utter waste of money.

Usage

BillyJMurrumbateman

Man shed looks great!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Paints & Varnishes

Find out how Bondall Garage and Factory Floor Protector compares to other Paints & Varnishes

woodunn

woodunnSouthern and Hills, SA

Good value for large shed floor

I looked at a number of options for our new 100m2 shed floor.
Bondall's product is a good mid range solution (epoxy was too expnesive and concrete paint did not have the durability)
I prepared the floor by acid etching as recommended and put on a thinned fist coat which was absorbed into the surface. The second (and third in high traffic areas) went on easy with a medium roller.
I agree with other reviews that you need to ensure good ventilation for a few days after due to the smell.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

Easy to apply!

Bondall Garage and Factory Floor Protector is easy to apply, looks good and no more black feet. Quick and easy to apply with a deck mop, I painted the entire concrete floor under my house and it is great, no black feet, easy to mop up any spills, and adds instant value to the home.
Easy to apply quick drying
Need good ventilation.

Boz26

Boz26Sydney

Came up trumps!

I turned my garage into an under 5's play area.
Used 1 x 10litre tin for a generous double garage.
Went on easy with deck mop painter, just had to do the edging by hand.
Kids no longer have black feet after running a muck in the garage so mum's happy as she now mops less.
Just a little smelly so ventilation is the key.
Hardest part was clearing the floor, I moved everything to one side & applied to the first half. Once second coat dried, then I did the same for the other side. 4 nights in total @ about 30 mins per application.
Not hard at all really
Not overly expensive, easy to apply.

David Mc

David Mcasked

Dear Bondall Is this product suitable to be used over Tamsi Hydrostop?

SM54

SM54asked

Can this product be painted onto existing timber deck that has a coat of paint on it?or do we need to strip the old paint? How does this product fare in rain and sun as our courtyard is exposed to the elements. How do we clean if dirt gets ingrained into it? bird poo? how do we clean it? Or does dirt not get through the surface?We are looking at White colour paint. Please advise and let us know where we can get it in Adelaide? Bunnings does not keep the paints.

Brian Heywood
Brian Heywood

I used this product to repaint my concrete domestic garage floor after preparing the floor as per what I believed were the instructions on the tin (including doing a test area). It is now peeling off in the traffic areas (particularly under hot tires) in ever increasing patches because it did not adhere to large patches of the existing painted floor as advertised.
I have contacted the company who were extremely unsympathetic (and do not return calls). They suggest that I strip the floor at my expense and start again by etching the floor.
This wasn’t the cheapest product that I looked at, and I chose it for what it promised. I followed what I believed to be the correct instructions for my task, and am now very disillusioned with the ability of this product and the extremely poor wording on the tin that throws the onus onto the painter if a problem occurs, but most of all by the lack of concern and support for my problem by the company.