Bondi Boost Curl Boss Shampoo & Conditioner

Bondi Boost Curl Boss Shampoo & Conditioner

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

4.4
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (18)
  • Smell

Trudy
TrudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!!

Hair looks and feels healthy and curls are defined.
Definitely will continue using.
Have recommended to friends as fantastic product for curls and reduce that tired dry frizz look.
Will definitely keep using

Really lovely products!

My curls are much lighter and bouncier after using these products. I’m not sure if the frizz has settled much however it’s still early days and I purchased the 4 product curl pack and I’m experimenting with how much product I need. Overall, my hair feels great, very curly and loads of compliments!

Jade
JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this shampoo. Makes my curls devine

This shampoo takes all the frizz out of my hair and really helps to define my curls. I’ve had people comment on how great my curls look. You don’t need a lot of shampoo for each wash which is a bonus.

Purchased in for $44.95.

misslaz
misslazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just the product I've been looking for

My curls are much happier and lighter with the Curl Boss. Longer time needed between washes was an added bonus. Doesn't strip it dry, and doesn't weigh it down at all.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Curl Boss Shampoo & Conditioner compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Great product!

Both my finance and use this shampoo and conditioner, and we have noticed smoother and bouncier curls with less frizz. I also use less leave in products after washing for my curls.

Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

So happy I found this product! My curls look and feel amazing again.

My curly hair is naturally very dry and as I’m now older my hair is also thinning in parts. I’ve tried lots of products and find they either weigh down my curls or do not actually provide lasting moisture to my curls. The curl boss shampoo and conditioner are both light, creamy, smell so natural, and don’t require me to use a lot, despite having quite thick hair compared to the average person. The morning after, for the first time in my life, I didn’t require my usual moisturiser for the day! All I needed was a little bit of water to style my hair and that was literally it! My curls are light, look and feel healthy, and even the curl itself is more full and has volume and bounce. I’m in love!

Purchased in for $100.

Amazing products!

These products really helped to bring my curls back to life and have left my hair feeling amazing and reduced frizz. I can’t recommend these products enough. Definitely suggest my curly gals to purchase.

Smell

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Before discovering BondiBoost and their amazing hair lines, I straightened my curly hair everyday! Now I LOVE my restored curls, thanks to BB Curl Boss! You won’t be disappointed, switch to BondiBoost for all your hair needs!!

Sacharissa
SacharissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seems to be improving hair quality!

I bought this to try and revive my natural curls. My hair has been neglected for quite some time and I’ve had foils maybe four times in my life. I find my curl definition when air drying is really good but my hair is still super dry and frizzes once dried. I probably need to add an extra product for really targeted hydration but so far I’m pretty happy with it considering how many times I’ve washed with it. The smell isn’t great though.

Purchased in for $91.

Belinda P.
Belinda P.Sydney, NSW

My curls are in love with BondiBoost

I'm sure many can relate, I've tried hundreds of products over the years and I've wasted so much money trying to look after my curls. I've been using BondiBoost for the last 6 months and my curls just love the products. My hair feels and looks healthy. My curls have rediscovered their bounce. Highly recommend using the shampoo and conditioner in conjunction with the curl defining/styling cream.

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $80.

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Josephine
JosephineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Curl shampoo / conditioner

Absolutely beautiful product , my hair feels soft and curls come back after 1 wash . Highly recommended this with frizzy hair . Love the product , worth the money spent, my hair seems to feel dry even after treatments usually but not with this shampoo and conditioner.

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $70.

Smell

Favourite hair products ever!!!

Smells, feels and looks like you’ve just come out of a salon after using these. Has made my hair look and feel so much healthier. Will definitely be buying this again

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $74.99.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Terribly itchy hair after using product for 3 weeks.

Purchased in for $100.

MilfLover
MilfLoverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amaze

This product has shown immediate results for my neglected hair, showed the curls & gave me most confidence. Will continue to buy. (With the cream the trio comes with after shower)

Smell

Hair has never felt better!

First time using this product and it left my hair feeling silky smooth and not weighed down like other previously used products. I could brush through my hair with ease after washing while it was still wet. This used to be an extremely difficult and painful process. Will definitely continue to purchase products from Bondi Boost!

Purchased in for $109.95.