Bondi Boost Curl Boss Styling Cream

Bondi Boost Curl Boss Styling Cream

See the Best Hair Waxes & Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

More defined curls and smells great

From the first time I used this cream I was delighted with how defined it made my curls and the lack of frizz! I use a small amount on my wet hair and scrunch it up into my hair and roots and let it dry naturally with great results. I would recommend you make sure all the product is worked in otherwise it can leave your hair a little bit crispy when it’s dried but that’s easy to avoid.

Purchased in July 2021.

Ngaire
Ngaire

Beautiful curls

My curls have never looked so good! Applying is simple - little goes a long way through wet hair. Letting it dry naturally gives the best results.... a little scrunch when 99% dry gives curls a lift! LOVE this product

Purchased in March 2021.

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

The curl boss styling cream is great! Made my hair less frizzy and gave me nice curls/waves. I haven’t had as good a result yet with the salt scrub though. I’ve used it twice but it seems to be drying to my scalp even though I used it as my shampoo. Hoping it gets better as I continue to use it. Both products smell yummy!

Purchased in April 2020 for $35.00.