Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

2.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (1) · No (1)
Arone-Ru G.

Arone-Ru G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Is a great shampoo if you don't have a delicate skin

The shampoo really does what it says. After two weeks my dandruff decreased a lot and I went longer without washing my hair. Sadly the essential oils are really strong and I got a really bad reaction in my face. The other problem is my lost hair tripled. So I will not recommended if you suffer hair lost or you have a sensitive skin. Other way, just go for it, it could change your life!

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Causes IrritationYes
Dandruff ImprovementYes
sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for $103.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes IrritationYes