Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo (page 2 of 2)

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (32)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (26) · No (6)

Arone-Ru G.

Arone-Ru G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Is a great shampoo if you don't have a delicate skin

The shampoo really does what it says. After two weeks my dandruff decreased a lot and I went longer without washing my hair. Sadly the essential oils are really strong and I got a really bad reaction in my face. The other problem is my lost hair tripled. So I will not recommended if you suffer hair lost or you have a sensitive skin. Other way, just go for it, it could change your life!

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

Caity

CaitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Dandruff product I’ve ever used

This has been the best anti dandruff product I’ve ever found!! It smells amazing having the Peppermint oil in it. And leaves hair soft, subtle and feeling super clean. I always have dry scalp around the hotter seasons, and other procure I’ve used in the past left my hair feeling gross and heavy and didn’t actually help resolve the issues. Within a month this product has revitalised my hair so much!

Purchased in December 2019 for $49.90.

sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for $103.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Karmen T.

Karmen T.Sydney, NSW

The only product works for me

Have had seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp for more than 10 years. My scalp could turn smelly right after washing my hair. Always had the white powdery greasy dandruff on my scalp, not matter how frequent I washed my hair. Tried many products, the chemical ones with coal tar, or others dandruff specific ones. None works. Even went to doctor to have medication specifically for seborrheic dermatitis, it stopped working the moment I stopped using it.

This shampoo works on the first wash. I do not remember when was the last time I have clear scalp. After a few hours, I asked my husband to take a sniff on my head. He said he could smell nothing. Nothing! No more smelly scalp, greasy dandruffs. Will keep using it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $54.00.

Azi

AziSydney, NSW

Love it!!!

I use this shampoo and its conditioner. My hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is under control. I use the Miracle mask as well and it is the best ever hair mask I have ever had!!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It has a subtle fragrance which is good news for sensitive noses. I bought this thinking it was a 300ml bottle only to receive a 250ml. When I notified customer service, they admitted a fault at their end & offered a complete refund if the product was returned or a 30% discount on my next order. Win win!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for $30.00.

Hair TypeDry

Sian L.

Sian L.South East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and WORKS but heavy

I had really bad dandruff since having my son and tried everything from the shops and this was my last ditch effort. Firstly, it smells amazing. So minty, its beautiful. Secondly, it feels very lushious, very creamy. Thirdly, it WORKS. It took me 2 or 3 washes because mine was BAD and it is GONE completely. I havent used it for a couple of weeks now and no dandruff has come back!! My only drawback is that its very heavy - I have fine hair but LOTS of it and I feel like its still kind of in my hair. It looks oily by the end of the day. However I have to say my hair has been so weird since I moved interstate so I truly cant say that its because of BB.

Purchased in August 2019 for $69.99.

Virginia Macca

Virginia MaccaNorthern Region, NSW

Finally something that works!!!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for 4 weeks and am amazed. No more scratching, no more flakes and soft shinning hair. I can wear black again! Thank you!!

Purchased in September 2019 for $49.50.

Shampoos & Conditioners

antoinette c.

antoinette c.Sydney, NSW

BEST PRODUCT

- helped so much with my seasonal dandruff, that gets really bad during winter
- the Bondi Boost team is sooooo helpful! Answered all of my questions and helped with all of my concerns
- smells amazing(peppermint)
- helps with the frizziness of my hair too

Purchased in August 2019.

Jess

JessSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So moisturising

With a rich creamy texture this nourishing shampoo is great for all hair types and so gentle on the scalp. It has a fresh scent that isn’t overpowering and leaves hair feeling clean and nourished.

Purchased in August 2019.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Incredible results a definite winter must have

Purchased in March 2019 for $59.00.

Tiarnie H.

Tiarnie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

An Honest Review: Amazing and worth a try!

Purchased in July 2019 at Bondi Boost for $65.00.

coralh

coralhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Changed my hair!

I decided to try the dandruff set as I suffered from an incredibly itchy scalp. Now I no longer have to wash my hair as often, my itchy scalp has fully recovered and I have noticed less hair fall! I couldn’t live without it anymore!

Purchased in March 2019.