Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (24)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (17) · No (5)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it.

I have struggled to find a shampoo that treats flaky scalp without further irritating psoriasis . Not only does this product work but the psoriasis has almost completely gone as it's so gentle and soothing on my scalp not to mention smells amazing !

Purchased in October 2020 for $35.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

My scalp feels amazing!!

I have had quite flaky scalp and irritation lately and no success with other brands so I gave Bondi Boost a go and I am so happy I did - #LOVEIT!

Purchased in September 2020.

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Extremely happy!

Both my daughter and I have been using the dandruff shampoo and conditioner for over a month now and have had great improvements with the amount of dandruff (nearly non existent now) and the intense scalp itching that used to accompany it. Neither of us have had itchy scalps for at least three weeks and I can see that the dandruff is subsiding too. Will definitely repurchase.

Purchased in September 2020.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for $65.00.

Hair TypeDry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for $20.00.

Dandruff ImprovementNo

the best shampoo I have ever used.

I’ve been using this shampoo for over a year and it’s truly the only shampoo that has helped my dandruff and dry scalp. It also leaves my hair soft like I’ve had it washed at the hairdresser. Kind of has a minty smell and leaves my head cool and soothed. It’s phenomenal.

Tanya
TanyaPerth, WA

Didn’t live up to expectations

I used half of each bottle. It made no difference to my dandruff which I would have accepted if it made my hair feel nice but unfortunately it didn’t. My scalp felt oily quicker than usual but the shampoo didn’t moisturise my ends at all so I don’t really have any positives. It didn’t even smell that great, just peppermint. I stopped using it now it just sits in the cupboard for nearly $60.

Purchased in May 2020 for $53.45.

Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Inds
IndsHunter Region, NSW

Threw the product out before finishing it.

Smelt like toothpaste which was unpleasant to have in my hair. VERY oily and had to wash my hair twice as much. Didn’t fixed my dandruff issue and changed products.

Purchased for $55.00.

Laurenk
LaurenkSydney, NSW

Boosted my hair

After having dry and brittle hair, i started to use bondi boost Dandruff & Growth Kit and found it made my hair feel and looking a lot better and my scalp feel less dry

Purchased in April 2020 for $135.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

The only good thing about 2020 so far

I use this shampoo and and hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is better. It’s heavy but my hair is thick so takes it well. It’s smells delicious too!

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry

Ana
AnaEyre Peninsula, SA

Hair and Scalp feel amazing

Purchased in March 2020 for $149.99.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Bree
Bree

Absolute holy grail of problem-scalp Shampoo

Was hesitant to try this at first because I felt like it was pricey, but boy was I wrong. Worth every penny. I refuse to use any other shampoo now!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Dandruff ImprovementYes

Best Anti Dandruff product out there!!

I’ve had bad dandruff for years and tried every product in the supermarket but once I found Bondi Boost I’ll never go back!! Absolutely love this product, not only does it get rid of the itching but it leaves my hair feeling so light and fresh! Will definitely be using this and the conditioner from now on!

Purchased in January 2020.

Hair TypeDry
Madrid
MadridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle Hair Juice!

I’ve had bad dandruff for a while now because I bleached and damaged my hair a lot but ever since I’ve been using Bondi Boost my hair has slowly come back to life and is finally repairing and growing and I barely see any dandruff at all!! Amazing and lovely smelling stuff!

Purchased in December 2019 for $149.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Caity
CaitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Dandruff product I’ve ever used

This has been the best anti dandruff product I’ve ever found!! It smells amazing having the Peppermint oil in it. And leaves hair soft, subtle and feeling super clean. I always have dry scalp around the hotter seasons, and other procure I’ve used in the past left my hair feeling gross and heavy and didn’t actually help resolve the issues. Within a month this product has revitalised my hair so much!

Purchased in December 2019 for $49.90.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews