Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (5)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (0) · No (5)
Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for $65.00.

Hair TypeDry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for $20.00.

Hair TypeNormal
Tanya

TanyaPerth, WA

Didn’t live up to expectations

I used half of each bottle. It made no difference to my dandruff which I would have accepted if it made my hair feel nice but unfortunately it didn’t. My scalp felt oily quicker than usual but the shampoo didn’t moisturise my ends at all so I don’t really have any positives. It didn’t even smell that great, just peppermint. I stopped using it now it just sits in the cupboard for nearly $60.

Purchased in May 2020 for $53.45.

Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Inds

IndsHunter Region, NSW

Threw the product out before finishing it.

Smelt like toothpaste which was unpleasant to have in my hair. VERY oily and had to wash my hair twice as much. Didn’t fixed my dandruff issue and changed products.

Purchased for $55.00.

Hair TypeNormal
Dandruff ImprovementNo

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for $30.00.

Hair TypeDry