Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (6)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (3) · No (5)

Camille M.

Camille M.Sydney, NSW

Sadly didn’t work for me

Having an ongoing struggle with dandruff and flaky scalp with nothing working to fix it - have tried EVERYTHING.

Was hopeful about Bondi boost as the reviews were great but unfortunately the products did not work for me. I had increased flaky scalp and dry skin after using the shampoo and conditioner. Very pricey for what you get as well and if you don’t like the minty smell and tingle avoid this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $60.00.

Smell

Minimises dandruff but makes hair oily???

I’ve been using the shampoo for about a month now. I usually wash my hair once a week and with my other shampoos my hair would not get oily until the 5/6th day. Ever since i’ve been using Bondi Boost, my hair can’t go 4 days without getting completely oily and itchy. I have seen a reduction in the dandruff but i’m not sure if it’s worth the more frequent washes, as it increases the amount of hair that falls out when i wash it more than once a week.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $35.00.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for $65.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for $20.00.

elena v.

elena v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked on the dandruff left my hair gross

Worked really well on the dandruff. Got rid of it completely within 3 washes. I am, however, not enjoying the state it's leaving my hair. I have a lot of fine hair and it is leaving my hair oily and heavy even though I am using very small amounts of conditioner.

I don't wear my hair out anymore I have to have it tied up. I'm hoping it's just a cross period where my hair gets worse before it gets better will update this review if it does.

Photo is of my hair just after a wash. Looks more like 3 days old.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for $54.99.

sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for $103.00.

Smell

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for $30.00.

Hair TypeDry

Sian L.

Sian L.South East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and WORKS but heavy

I had really bad dandruff since having my son and tried everything from the shops and this was my last ditch effort. Firstly, it smells amazing. So minty, its beautiful. Secondly, it feels very lushious, very creamy. Thirdly, it WORKS. It took me 2 or 3 washes because mine was BAD and it is GONE completely. I havent used it for a couple of weeks now and no dandruff has come back!! My only drawback is that its very heavy - I have fine hair but LOTS of it and I feel like its still kind of in my hair. It looks oily by the end of the day. However I have to say my hair has been so weird since I moved interstate so I truly cant say that its because of BB.

Purchased in August 2019 for $69.99.

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews