Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (11)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (9) · No (6)

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My hair came out in clumps

I brought this shampoo and conditioner for anti dandruff, first time use it was ok but my face was burning from the mint in it.
I used this for about a month and within that month my hair was falling out and every time I brushed my hair I would have clump falling out. I started to look in to this a bit more and discovered all the other reviews about other peoples hair falling out ... honestly DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT
I’m honestly devastated at what this has done to my hair and I wanna save anyone thinking about wasting there money on this horrible products / brand.

Purchased in March 2021 for $54.99.

Camille M.

Camille M.Sydney, NSW

Sadly didn’t work for me

Having an ongoing struggle with dandruff and flaky scalp with nothing working to fix it - have tried EVERYTHING.

Was hopeful about Bondi boost as the reviews were great but unfortunately the products did not work for me. I had increased flaky scalp and dry skin after using the shampoo and conditioner. Very pricey for what you get as well and if you don’t like the minty smell and tingle avoid this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $60.00.

Smell

Minimises dandruff but makes hair oily???

I’ve been using the shampoo for about a month now. I usually wash my hair once a week and with my other shampoos my hair would not get oily until the 5/6th day. Ever since i’ve been using Bondi Boost, my hair can’t go 4 days without getting completely oily and itchy. I have seen a reduction in the dandruff but i’m not sure if it’s worth the more frequent washes, as it increases the amount of hair that falls out when i wash it more than once a week.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $35.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for $65.00.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for $20.00.

Emilyyy L.

Emilyyy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product!

The shampoo works really well for keeping my dandruff away! I enjoy the peppermint smell and it tingles when applied. The only issue I’ve had is the packaging the bottles leak which considering the price of the shampoo is quite frustrating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Duyen H.

Duyen H.

Less itchy but...

I've had dandruff for years. I have dry and sensitive skin (eczema). I've tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2-3 weeks now and my head is less itchy, has less dandruff, smells minty but it becomes oily very quickly so it requires more frequent washing and my hair feels more coarse.

Hollie & Peaches

Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get rid of dandruff really fast

I was impressed with how quickly this product get rid of dandruff! within 3 washes it was completely gone, but i find i have to use the shampoo on its own, when used in conjunction with the conditioner my hair feels oily really quickly.

Purchased in February 2020.

elena v.

elena v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked on the dandruff left my hair gross

Worked really well on the dandruff. Got rid of it completely within 3 washes. I am, however, not enjoying the state it's leaving my hair. I have a lot of fine hair and it is leaving my hair oily and heavy even though I am using very small amounts of conditioner.

I don't wear my hair out anymore I have to have it tied up. I'm hoping it's just a cross period where my hair gets worse before it gets better will update this review if it does.

Photo is of my hair just after a wash. Looks more like 3 days old.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for $54.99.

Soup reviewer

Soup reviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back for more

This has reduced my dry scalp flakes caused by my medications.
My husband has also taken it as his own. I will be buying HG next for sure to get my mop to be long as well as luscious!

Purchased in January 2020 for $51.99.

Arone-Ru G.

Arone-Ru G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Is a great shampoo if you don't have a delicate skin

The shampoo really does what it says. After two weeks my dandruff decreased a lot and I went longer without washing my hair. Sadly the essential oils are really strong and I got a really bad reaction in my face. The other problem is my lost hair tripled. So I will not recommended if you suffer hair lost or you have a sensitive skin. Other way, just go for it, it could change your life!

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for $103.00.

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It has a subtle fragrance which is good news for sensitive noses. I bought this thinking it was a 300ml bottle only to receive a 250ml. When I notified customer service, they admitted a fault at their end & offered a complete refund if the product was returned or a 30% discount on my next order. Win win!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for $30.00.

Hair TypeDry

Sian L.

Sian L.South East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and WORKS but heavy

I had really bad dandruff since having my son and tried everything from the shops and this was my last ditch effort. Firstly, it smells amazing. So minty, its beautiful. Secondly, it feels very lushious, very creamy. Thirdly, it WORKS. It took me 2 or 3 washes because mine was BAD and it is GONE completely. I havent used it for a couple of weeks now and no dandruff has come back!! My only drawback is that its very heavy - I have fine hair but LOTS of it and I feel like its still kind of in my hair. It looks oily by the end of the day. However I have to say my hair has been so weird since I moved interstate so I truly cant say that its because of BB.

Purchased in August 2019 for $69.99.

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews