Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

1.4
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (3)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes · No (3)
Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for $65.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for $20.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Dandruff Improvement No

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for $30.00.

Hair Type Dry

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews