4.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (20)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (20) · No

Jessica R.
Jessica R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it.

I have struggled to find a shampoo that treats flaky scalp without further irritating psoriasis . Not only does this product work but the psoriasis has almost completely gone as it's so gentle and soothing on my scalp not to mention smells amazing !

Purchased in October 2020 for $35.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Dandruff ImprovementYes

Minimises dandruff but makes hair oily???

I’ve been using the shampoo for about a month now. I usually wash my hair once a week and with my other shampoos my hair would not get oily until the 5/6th day. Ever since i’ve been using Bondi Boost, my hair can’t go 4 days without getting completely oily and itchy. I have seen a reduction in the dandruff but i’m not sure if it’s worth the more frequent washes, as it increases the amount of hair that falls out when i wash it more than once a week.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $35.00.

Hair TypeDry and Normal

My scalp feels amazing!!

I have had quite flaky scalp and irritation lately and no success with other brands so I gave Bondi Boost a go and I am so happy I did - #LOVEIT!

Purchased in September 2020.

Hair TypeNormal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Extremely happy!

Both my daughter and I have been using the dandruff shampoo and conditioner for over a month now and have had great improvements with the amount of dandruff (nearly non existent now) and the intense scalp itching that used to accompany it. Neither of us have had itchy scalps for at least three weeks and I can see that the dandruff is subsiding too. Will definitely repurchase.

Purchased in September 2020.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

The only good thing about 2020 so far

I use this shampoo and and hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is better. It’s heavy but my hair is thick so takes it well. It’s smells delicious too!

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry

Ana
AnaEyre Peninsula, SA

Hair and Scalp feel amazing

Purchased in March 2020 for $149.99.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Bree
Bree

Absolute holy grail of problem-scalp Shampoo

Was hesitant to try this at first because I felt like it was pricey, but boy was I wrong. Worth every penny. I refuse to use any other shampoo now!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Dandruff ImprovementYes

Best Anti Dandruff product out there!!

I’ve had bad dandruff for years and tried every product in the supermarket but once I found Bondi Boost I’ll never go back!! Absolutely love this product, not only does it get rid of the itching but it leaves my hair feeling so light and fresh! Will definitely be using this and the conditioner from now on!

Purchased in January 2020.

elena v.
elena v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked on the dandruff left my hair gross

Worked really well on the dandruff. Got rid of it completely within 3 washes. I am, however, not enjoying the state it's leaving my hair. I have a lot of fine hair and it is leaving my hair oily and heavy even though I am using very small amounts of conditioner.

I don't wear my hair out anymore I have to have it tied up. I'm hoping it's just a cross period where my hair gets worse before it gets better will update this review if it does.

Photo is of my hair just after a wash. Looks more like 3 days old.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for $54.99.

Hair TypeColoured and Normal

Madrid
MadridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle Hair Juice!

I’ve had bad dandruff for a while now because I bleached and damaged my hair a lot but ever since I’ve been using Bondi Boost my hair has slowly come back to life and is finally repairing and growing and I barely see any dandruff at all!! Amazing and lovely smelling stuff!

Purchased in December 2019 for $149.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Caity
CaitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Dandruff product I’ve ever used

This has been the best anti dandruff product I’ve ever found!! It smells amazing having the Peppermint oil in it. And leaves hair soft, subtle and feeling super clean. I always have dry scalp around the hotter seasons, and other procure I’ve used in the past left my hair feeling gross and heavy and didn’t actually help resolve the issues. Within a month this product has revitalised my hair so much!

Purchased in December 2019 for $49.90.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged

Karmen T.
Karmen T.Sydney, NSW

The only product works for me

Have had seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp for more than 10 years. My scalp could turn smelly right after washing my hair. Always had the white powdery greasy dandruff on my scalp, not matter how frequent I washed my hair. Tried many products, the chemical ones with coal tar, or others dandruff specific ones. None works. Even went to doctor to have medication specifically for seborrheic dermatitis, it stopped working the moment I stopped using it.

This shampoo works on the first wash. I do not remember when was the last time I have clear scalp. After a few hours, I asked my husband to take a sniff on my head. He said he could smell nothing. Nothing! No more smelly scalp, greasy dandruffs. Will keep using it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $54.00.

Azi
AziSydney, NSW

Love it!!!

I use this shampoo and its conditioner. My hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is under control. I use the Miracle mask as well and it is the best ever hair mask I have ever had!!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily

Sian L.
Sian L.South East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and WORKS but heavy

I had really bad dandruff since having my son and tried everything from the shops and this was my last ditch effort. Firstly, it smells amazing. So minty, its beautiful. Secondly, it feels very lushious, very creamy. Thirdly, it WORKS. It took me 2 or 3 washes because mine was BAD and it is GONE completely. I havent used it for a couple of weeks now and no dandruff has come back!! My only drawback is that its very heavy - I have fine hair but LOTS of it and I feel like its still kind of in my hair. It looks oily by the end of the day. However I have to say my hair has been so weird since I moved interstate so I truly cant say that its because of BB.

Purchased in August 2019 for $69.99.

Hair TypeOily
Virginia Macca
Virginia MaccaNorthern Region, NSW

Finally something that works!!!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for 4 weeks and am amazed. No more scratching, no more flakes and soft shinning hair. I can wear black again! Thank you!!

Purchased in September 2019 for $49.50.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews