Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (8)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (6) · No (5)
Camille M.

Camille M.Sydney, NSW

Sadly didn’t work for me

Having an ongoing struggle with dandruff and flaky scalp with nothing working to fix it - have tried EVERYTHING.

Was hopeful about Bondi boost as the reviews were great but unfortunately the products did not work for me. I had increased flaky scalp and dry skin after using the shampoo and conditioner. Very pricey for what you get as well and if you don’t like the minty smell and tingle avoid this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $60.00.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for $65.00.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for $20.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Emilyyy L.

Emilyyy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product!

The shampoo works really well for keeping my dandruff away! I enjoy the peppermint smell and it tingles when applied. The only issue I’ve had is the packaging the bottles leak which considering the price of the shampoo is quite frustrating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Duyen H.

Duyen H.

Less itchy but...

I've had dandruff for years. I have dry and sensitive skin (eczema). I've tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2-3 weeks now and my head is less itchy, has less dandruff, smells minty but it becomes oily very quickly so it requires more frequent washing and my hair feels more coarse.

Hollie & Peaches

Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get rid of dandruff really fast

I was impressed with how quickly this product get rid of dandruff! within 3 washes it was completely gone, but i find i have to use the shampoo on its own, when used in conjunction with the conditioner my hair feels oily really quickly.

Purchased in February 2020.

Soup reviewer

Soup reviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back for more

This has reduced my dry scalp flakes caused by my medications.
My husband has also taken it as his own. I will be buying HG next for sure to get my mop to be long as well as luscious!

Purchased in January 2020 for $51.99.

Arone-Ru G.

Arone-Ru G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Is a great shampoo if you don't have a delicate skin

The shampoo really does what it says. After two weeks my dandruff decreased a lot and I went longer without washing my hair. Sadly the essential oils are really strong and I got a really bad reaction in my face. The other problem is my lost hair tripled. So I will not recommended if you suffer hair lost or you have a sensitive skin. Other way, just go for it, it could change your life!

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for $103.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It has a subtle fragrance which is good news for sensitive noses. I bought this thinking it was a 300ml bottle only to receive a 250ml. When I notified customer service, they admitted a fault at their end & offered a complete refund if the product was returned or a 30% discount on my next order. Win win!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for $30.00.

Hair TypeDry