Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (30)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (30) · No
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

works great!!

I’ve only used this twice now (in combination with the miracle mask as conditioner and using the intensive spray, not sure if they also helped) and my dry flaky scalp is gone!!! it helped reduce frizz and wasn’t too drying either. A little expensive but worth it for good quality haircare imo. also smells like toothpaste which is refreshing and not overpowering, i just wasn’t expecting it lol

Purchased in August 2021 at Priceline for $30.00.

Hair Type Oily
Tamika
TamikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Game changer!!

I have been waiting all my life for this! I have thick, wavy hair that is difficult to wash and I have been battling with dandruff for as long as I can remember. My head was always itchy, oily and flakey until BondiBoost dandruff range. After my second wash it was gone! I no longer have dandruff….. also, I can go longer between hair washing now so my products last longer too

Purchased in July 2021 at BondiBoost for $40.00.

Courtney P.
Courtney P.Sydney, NSW

Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Range

I’ve been suffering from dry, itchy scalp possibly as a result of increased exercise. After just 1 use of the shampoo and conditioner, I noticed a great improvement in my scalp. So good that I immediately bought more products from the bondi boost range including pre ordering the blow out brush which I can’t wait to receive and try.

Purchased in July 2021 for $55.00.

Robyn
RobynMelbourne

Great!

I have a lot of scale on my scalp and this shampoo, conditioner and once a week using the salt scrub is really helping. It lasts for ages as you don’t need a lot to do the job. It smells amazing too!!

Purchased in May 2021 for $49.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Tara
Tara

MIRACLE PRODUCT

This shampoo, paired with the dandruff conditioner. 5 stars. I used them together with the scrub and the brush & after 1 use I’m struggling to find flakes. I really was gobsmacked that it could work this fast!

Purchased in August 2021 for $112.00.

Monica W.
Monica W.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent product - Treated for psoriasis!

I used this to assist with treatment for psoriasis on my scalp, which I’ve had for 20yrs. Product soothed my scalp, no longer itchy and flakey when used 2-3 times/week

Purchased in May 2021 for $30.00.

Olivia
OliviaWestern Australia

Amazing results

I struggled with flaky dandruff and a dry scalp, this shampoo is the only shampoo I’ve used that has stopped me getting dandruff. I can also go about 5 days from washing my hair without it getting oily. I only wish that it came in a bigger bottle as my hair is very long and thick so I go through it quite fast.

Purchased in March 2021.

Dandruff Improvement Yes

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Finally a product that works

Just like any other product that we choose to use - some can be a hit or miss, but lucky for me it is a hit!
I often use the shampoo and have noticed a substantial improvement in the flakes and itchiness of my scalp. I do alternate as I'm not a fan of the peppermint scent but the product assists in calming the scalp irritation which is the main reason for purchasing this product. Such a relief!

Purchased in June 2021 for $60.00.

Hair Type Coloured and Oily

Jessica R.
Jessica R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it.

I have struggled to find a shampoo that treats flaky scalp without further irritating psoriasis . Not only does this product work but the psoriasis has almost completely gone as it's so gentle and soothing on my scalp not to mention smells amazing !

Purchased in October 2020 for $35.00.

Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

My scalp feels amazing!!

I have had quite flaky scalp and irritation lately and no success with other brands so I gave Bondi Boost a go and I am so happy I did - #LOVEIT!

Purchased in September 2020.

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Extremely happy!

Both my daughter and I have been using the dandruff shampoo and conditioner for over a month now and have had great improvements with the amount of dandruff (nearly non existent now) and the intense scalp itching that used to accompany it. Neither of us have had itchy scalps for at least three weeks and I can see that the dandruff is subsiding too. Will definitely repurchase.

Purchased in September 2020.

The only good thing about 2020 so far

I use this shampoo and and hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is better. It’s heavy but my hair is thick so takes it well. It’s smells delicious too!

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Emilyyy L.
Emilyyy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product!

The shampoo works really well for keeping my dandruff away! I enjoy the peppermint smell and it tingles when applied. The only issue I’ve had is the packaging the bottles leak which considering the price of the shampoo is quite frustrating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Ana
AnaEyre Peninsula, SA

Hair and Scalp feel amazing

Purchased in March 2020 for $149.99.

Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Bree
Bree

Absolute holy grail of problem-scalp Shampoo

Was hesitant to try this at first because I felt like it was pricey, but boy was I wrong. Worth every penny. I refuse to use any other shampoo now!

Purchased in April 2020.