Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (5)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (5) · No
Emilyyy L.
Emilyyy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product!

The shampoo works really well for keeping my dandruff away! I enjoy the peppermint smell and it tingles when applied. The only issue I’ve had is the packaging the bottles leak which considering the price of the shampoo is quite frustrating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Hair Type Dry
Duyen H.
Duyen H.

Less itchy but...

I've had dandruff for years. I have dry and sensitive skin (eczema). I've tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2-3 weeks now and my head is less itchy, has less dandruff, smells minty but it becomes oily very quickly so it requires more frequent washing and my hair feels more coarse.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry

Hollie & Peaches
Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get rid of dandruff really fast

I was impressed with how quickly this product get rid of dandruff! within 3 washes it was completely gone, but i find i have to use the shampoo on its own, when used in conjunction with the conditioner my hair feels oily really quickly.

Purchased in February 2020.

Hair Type Oily
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Soup reviewer
Soup reviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back for more

This has reduced my dry scalp flakes caused by my medications.
My husband has also taken it as his own. I will be buying HG next for sure to get my mop to be long as well as luscious!

Purchased in January 2020 for $51.99.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It has a subtle fragrance which is good news for sensitive noses. I bought this thinking it was a 300ml bottle only to receive a 250ml. When I notified customer service, they admitted a fault at their end & offered a complete refund if the product was returned or a 30% discount on my next order. Win win!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged