Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

1.0
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes · No (3)
Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My hair came out in clumps

I brought this shampoo and conditioner for anti dandruff, first time use it was ok but my face was burning from the mint in it.
I used this for about a month and within that month my hair was falling out and every time I brushed my hair I would have clump falling out. I started to look in to this a bit more and discovered all the other reviews about other peoples hair falling out ... honestly DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT
I’m honestly devastated at what this has done to my hair and I wanna save anyone thinking about wasting there money on this horrible products / brand.

Purchased in March 2021 for $54.99.

Hair Type Normal
Camille M.
Camille M.Sydney, NSW

Sadly didn’t work for me

Having an ongoing struggle with dandruff and flaky scalp with nothing working to fix it - have tried EVERYTHING.

Was hopeful about Bondi boost as the reviews were great but unfortunately the products did not work for me. I had increased flaky scalp and dry skin after using the shampoo and conditioner. Very pricey for what you get as well and if you don’t like the minty smell and tingle avoid this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $60.00.

Hair Type Dry
sarah
sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for $103.00.

Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged