Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (9) · No (0)

Minimises dandruff but makes hair oily???

I’ve been using the shampoo for about a month now. I usually wash my hair once a week and with my other shampoos my hair would not get oily until the 5/6th day. Ever since i’ve been using Bondi Boost, my hair can’t go 4 days without getting completely oily and itchy. I have seen a reduction in the dandruff but i’m not sure if it’s worth the more frequent washes, as it increases the amount of hair that falls out when i wash it more than once a week.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $35.00.

Emilyyy L.
Emilyyy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product!

The shampoo works really well for keeping my dandruff away! I enjoy the peppermint smell and it tingles when applied. The only issue I’ve had is the packaging the bottles leak which considering the price of the shampoo is quite frustrating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Duyen H.
Duyen H.

Less itchy but...

I've had dandruff for years. I have dry and sensitive skin (eczema). I've tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2-3 weeks now and my head is less itchy, has less dandruff, smells minty but it becomes oily very quickly so it requires more frequent washing and my hair feels more coarse.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Hollie & Peaches
Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get rid of dandruff really fast

I was impressed with how quickly this product get rid of dandruff! within 3 washes it was completely gone, but i find i have to use the shampoo on its own, when used in conjunction with the conditioner my hair feels oily really quickly.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
elena v.
elena v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked on the dandruff left my hair gross

Worked really well on the dandruff. Got rid of it completely within 3 washes. I am, however, not enjoying the state it's leaving my hair. I have a lot of fine hair and it is leaving my hair oily and heavy even though I am using very small amounts of conditioner.

I don't wear my hair out anymore I have to have it tied up. I'm hoping it's just a cross period where my hair gets worse before it gets better will update this review if it does.

Photo is of my hair just after a wash. Looks more like 3 days old.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for $54.99.

Smell
Soup reviewer
Soup reviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back for more

This has reduced my dry scalp flakes caused by my medications.
My husband has also taken it as his own. I will be buying HG next for sure to get my mop to be long as well as luscious!

Purchased in January 2020 for $51.99.

Arone-Ru G.
Arone-Ru G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Is a great shampoo if you don't have a delicate skin

The shampoo really does what it says. After two weeks my dandruff decreased a lot and I went longer without washing my hair. Sadly the essential oils are really strong and I got a really bad reaction in my face. The other problem is my lost hair tripled. So I will not recommended if you suffer hair lost or you have a sensitive skin. Other way, just go for it, it could change your life!

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

Smell
Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It has a subtle fragrance which is good news for sensitive noses. I bought this thinking it was a 300ml bottle only to receive a 250ml. When I notified customer service, they admitted a fault at their end & offered a complete refund if the product was returned or a 30% discount on my next order. Win win!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Sian L.
Sian L.South East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and WORKS but heavy

I had really bad dandruff since having my son and tried everything from the shops and this was my last ditch effort. Firstly, it smells amazing. So minty, its beautiful. Secondly, it feels very lushious, very creamy. Thirdly, it WORKS. It took me 2 or 3 washes because mine was BAD and it is GONE completely. I havent used it for a couple of weeks now and no dandruff has come back!! My only drawback is that its very heavy - I have fine hair but LOTS of it and I feel like its still kind of in my hair. It looks oily by the end of the day. However I have to say my hair has been so weird since I moved interstate so I truly cant say that its because of BB.

Purchased in August 2019 for $69.99.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews