5Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
vishnu t.
vishnu t. · Dandruff Repair

How to use the dandruff repair ?

Rima
Rima · Dandruff Repair

Hi is this suitable to use on my 9year old? She has long and thick hair but her scalp gets irritated and itchy and that causes dandruff.

elena v. · Dandruff Repair

If you have fine hair and found this product heavy, did you keep using it until you hair got used of it (became nice again) or did you never find any change? 3 washes into it and the dandruff has gone but my hair feels awful and looks like it's never washed, feels sticky even though I use only a tiny amount of product. I have to have my hair constantly tied up.

Karmen T.
Karmen T. · Dandruff Repair

Any chance to make a bigger bottle please?

ashur b.
ashur b. · Dandruff Repair

hi is the smell strong or light what is look like ?

elena v.

Not a strong smell. It's just like a light peppermint. I don't love the smell took a while to get used too.

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more