Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (3)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (0) · No (3)
Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for $65.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for $20.00.

Smell
Hair TypeNormal
Dandruff ImprovementNo

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for $30.00.

Hair TypeDry

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews

Rima

Rimaasked

Dandruff Repair

Hi is this suitable to use on my 9year old? She has long and thick hair but her scalp gets irritated and itchy and that causes dandruff.

elena v.

elena v.asked

Dandruff Repair

If you have fine hair and found this product heavy, did you keep using it until you hair got used of it (became nice again) or did you never find any change? 3 washes into it and the dandruff has gone but my hair feels awful and looks like it's never washed, feels sticky even though I use only a tiny amount of product. I have to have my hair constantly tied up.

Karmen T.

Karmen T.asked

Dandruff Repair

Any chance to make a bigger bottle please?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives