Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (2)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (0) · No (2)
Tanya

TanyaPerth, WA

Didn’t live up to expectations

I used half of each bottle. It made no difference to my dandruff which I would have accepted if it made my hair feel nice but unfortunately it didn’t. My scalp felt oily quicker than usual but the shampoo didn’t moisturise my ends at all so I don’t really have any positives. It didn’t even smell that great, just peppermint. I stopped using it now it just sits in the cupboard for nearly $60.

Purchased in May 2020 for $53.45.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Causes IrritationNo
Dandruff ImprovementNo
Inds

IndsHunter Region, NSW

Threw the product out before finishing it.

Smelt like toothpaste which was unpleasant to have in my hair. VERY oily and had to wash my hair twice as much. Didn’t fixed my dandruff issue and changed products.

Purchased for $55.00.

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews

Rima

Rimaasked

Dandruff Repair

Hi is this suitable to use on my 9year old? She has long and thick hair but her scalp gets irritated and itchy and that causes dandruff.

elena v.

elena v.asked

Dandruff Repair

If you have fine hair and found this product heavy, did you keep using it until you hair got used of it (became nice again) or did you never find any change? 3 washes into it and the dandruff has gone but my hair feels awful and looks like it's never washed, feels sticky even though I use only a tiny amount of product. I have to have my hair constantly tied up.

Karmen T.

Karmen T.asked

Dandruff Repair

Any chance to make a bigger bottle please?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives