Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (6)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (5) · No (0)

I Do Recommend This To People :)

Always skeptical about all “miracle” products but the dandruff shampoo has definitely helped my flaky scalp and I will continue using it however I find it leaves an odd after-smell to my hair until it’s dried and has product in it after. I also use the Hair Oil and Intensive Spray along with the Mask. The Miracle Hair Mask has been amazing, it has made a big difference. My hair feels less frizzy and tangly (I have curly/frizzy hair) and I am noticing the ends look healthy and feel less damaged.

Purchased in April 2020.

Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Emilyyy L.

Emilyyy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product!

The shampoo works really well for keeping my dandruff away! I enjoy the peppermint smell and it tingles when applied. The only issue I’ve had is the packaging the bottles leak which considering the price of the shampoo is quite frustrating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Hair TypeDry
Duyen H.

Duyen H.

Less itchy but...

I've had dandruff for years. I have dry and sensitive skin (eczema). I've tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2-3 weeks now and my head is less itchy, has less dandruff, smells minty but it becomes oily very quickly so it requires more frequent washing and my hair feels more coarse.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Dry

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Hollie & Peaches

Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get rid of dandruff really fast

I was impressed with how quickly this product get rid of dandruff! within 3 washes it was completely gone, but i find i have to use the shampoo on its own, when used in conjunction with the conditioner my hair feels oily really quickly.

Purchased in February 2020.

Hair TypeOily
Soup reviewer

Soup reviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back for more

This has reduced my dry scalp flakes caused by my medications.
My husband has also taken it as his own. I will be buying HG next for sure to get my mop to be long as well as luscious!

Purchased in January 2020 for $51.99.

Smell
Hair TypeNormal

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It has a subtle fragrance which is good news for sensitive noses. I bought this thinking it was a 300ml bottle only to receive a 250ml. When I notified customer service, they admitted a fault at their end & offered a complete refund if the product was returned or a 30% discount on my next order. Win win!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews

Rima

Rimaasked

Dandruff Repair

Hi is this suitable to use on my 9year old? She has long and thick hair but her scalp gets irritated and itchy and that causes dandruff.

elena v.

elena v.asked

Dandruff Repair

If you have fine hair and found this product heavy, did you keep using it until you hair got used of it (became nice again) or did you never find any change? 3 washes into it and the dandruff has gone but my hair feels awful and looks like it's never washed, feels sticky even though I use only a tiny amount of product. I have to have my hair constantly tied up.

Karmen T.

Karmen T.asked

Dandruff Repair

Any chance to make a bigger bottle please?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives