Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (23)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (19) · No (0)

Jessica R.

Jessica R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it.

I have struggled to find a shampoo that treats flaky scalp without further irritating psoriasis . Not only does this product work but the psoriasis has almost completely gone as it's so gentle and soothing on my scalp not to mention smells amazing !

Purchased in October 2020 for $35.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Mark Meehan

Mark MeehanGippsland, VIC

Review

Been using this for 2 months now very good it gets rid of Dandruff I recommend getting this again and may get Shampoo to
I currently Suffer from a flaky Scalp product will help with that

Purchased at Priceline.

My scalp feels amazing!!

I have had quite flaky scalp and irritation lately and no success with other brands so I gave Bondi Boost a go and I am so happy I did - #LOVEIT!

Purchased in September 2020.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Extremely happy!

Both my daughter and I have been using the dandruff shampoo and conditioner for over a month now and have had great improvements with the amount of dandruff (nearly non existent now) and the intense scalp itching that used to accompany it. Neither of us have had itchy scalps for at least three weeks and I can see that the dandruff is subsiding too. Will definitely repurchase.

Purchased in September 2020.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Nikita L.

Nikita L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worked a treat!

My 8yo is prone to a flaky scalp. This worked first time, he no longer has dandruff and his hair is beautifully soft and shiny. Kind to his sensitive skin.

Purchased in September 2020 for $80.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry
Dandruff ImprovementYes

the best shampoo I have ever used.

I’ve been using this shampoo for over a year and it’s truly the only shampoo that has helped my dandruff and dry scalp. It also leaves my hair soft like I’ve had it washed at the hairdresser. Kind of has a minty smell and leaves my head cool and soothed. It’s phenomenal.

Laurenk

LaurenkSydney, NSW

Boosted my hair

After having dry and brittle hair, i started to use bondi boost Dandruff & Growth Kit and found it made my hair feel and looking a lot better and my scalp feel less dry

Purchased in April 2020 for $135.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Postpartum hair loss combined with dry scalp, I can not fault Bondi Boost!

Postpartum hair loss combined with dry scalp, I needed a serious product to do some serious work. I can not fault Bondi Boost! Amazing results with very reduced hair loss and my scalp is perfect and clear. I’m recommending this too all of my friends!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeNormal

The only good thing about 2020 so far

I use this shampoo and and hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is better. It’s heavy but my hair is thick so takes it well. It’s smells delicious too!

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry

Ana

AnaEyre Peninsula, SA

Hair and Scalp feel amazing

Purchased in March 2020 for $149.99.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Bree

Bree

Absolute holy grail of problem-scalp Shampoo

Was hesitant to try this at first because I felt like it was pricey, but boy was I wrong. Worth every penny. I refuse to use any other shampoo now!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Dandruff ImprovementYes

Best Anti Dandruff product out there!!

I’ve had bad dandruff for years and tried every product in the supermarket but once I found Bondi Boost I’ll never go back!! Absolutely love this product, not only does it get rid of the itching but it leaves my hair feeling so light and fresh! Will definitely be using this and the conditioner from now on!

Purchased in January 2020.

Madrid

MadridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle Hair Juice!

I’ve had bad dandruff for a while now because I bleached and damaged my hair a lot but ever since I’ve been using Bondi Boost my hair has slowly come back to life and is finally repairing and growing and I barely see any dandruff at all!! Amazing and lovely smelling stuff!

Purchased in December 2019 for $149.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Caity

CaitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Dandruff product I’ve ever used

This has been the best anti dandruff product I’ve ever found!! It smells amazing having the Peppermint oil in it. And leaves hair soft, subtle and feeling super clean. I always have dry scalp around the hotter seasons, and other procure I’ve used in the past left my hair feeling gross and heavy and didn’t actually help resolve the issues. Within a month this product has revitalised my hair so much!

Purchased in December 2019 for $49.90.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged

Karmen T.

Karmen T.Sydney, NSW

The only product works for me

Have had seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp for more than 10 years. My scalp could turn smelly right after washing my hair. Always had the white powdery greasy dandruff on my scalp, not matter how frequent I washed my hair. Tried many products, the chemical ones with coal tar, or others dandruff specific ones. None works. Even went to doctor to have medication specifically for seborrheic dermatitis, it stopped working the moment I stopped using it.

This shampoo works on the first wash. I do not remember when was the last time I have clear scalp. After a few hours, I asked my husband to take a sniff on my head. He said he could smell nothing. Nothing! No more smelly scalp, greasy dandruffs. Will keep using it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $54.00.

Azi

AziSydney, NSW

Love it!!!

I use this shampoo and its conditioner. My hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is under control. I use the Miracle mask as well and it is the best ever hair mask I have ever had!!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily

Virginia Macca

Virginia MaccaNorthern Region, NSW

Finally something that works!!!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for 4 weeks and am amazed. No more scratching, no more flakes and soft shinning hair. I can wear black again! Thank you!!

Purchased in September 2019 for $49.50.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured

Jamie S.

Jamie S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First thing that has ever worked!!

I have suffered from scalp Psoriasis and dandruff my whole life, and have always relied on Anti Dandruff shampoos and conditioners to keep it under control, most of which dried my ends out! I trier Bondi Boost after seeinh in online, i was hesitant at the start, but am completely converted, not only has it significantly reduced the flakes and dry scalp, but my hair feels healthier than it has in years! Yay, for Bondi Boost!

Purchased in August 2019 for $59.00.

antoinette c.

antoinette c.Sydney, NSW

BEST PRODUCT

- helped so much with my seasonal dandruff, that gets really bad during winter
- the Bondi Boost team is sooooo helpful! Answered all of my questions and helped with all of my concerns
- smells amazing(peppermint)
- helps with the frizziness of my hair too

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

Jess

JessSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So moisturising

With a rich creamy texture this nourishing shampoo is great for all hair types and so gentle on the scalp. It has a fresh scent that isn’t overpowering and leaves hair feeling clean and nourished.

Purchased in August 2019.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Normal