Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

2.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (1) · No (2)
Cindy Y.

Cindy Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Try at your own risk

I really wanted to like this product, after researching and seeing all the positive reviews I thought why not! Here I am 6 weeks later devastated I even purchased this. Firstly, the shampoo & conditioner bottles are tiny & so expensive. The shampoo smells like industrial materials mixed with peppermint. It made my hair sting and not only did it NOT remove any dandruff it actually made me gain MORE. If your a lifetime sufferer of Dandruff please look elsewhere. I'll save you the time and money from my experience. Only positive is the oil - this tames any fizziness and smells great.

Purchased in August 2020 at bondiboost.com.au for A$149.99.

Hair TypeNormal and Oily
Dandruff ImprovementNo
Arone-Ru G.

Arone-Ru G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Is a great shampoo if you don't have a delicate skin

The shampoo really does what it says. After two weeks my dandruff decreased a lot and I went longer without washing my hair. Sadly the essential oils are really strong and I got a really bad reaction in my face. The other problem is my lost hair tripled. So I will not recommended if you suffer hair lost or you have a sensitive skin. Other way, just go for it, it could change your life!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$45.00.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Dandruff ImprovementYes
sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$103.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Dandruff ImprovementNo

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Really helped my dandruff issue

I’ve always had a dandruff issue and tried multiple different products to cure it, Bondi boost really helped with it enough tho it makes my hair oily pretty quickly but so worth it!

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Hair TypeOily

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews

Rima

Rimaasked

Dandruff Repair

Hi is this suitable to use on my 9year old? She has long and thick hair but her scalp gets irritated and itchy and that causes dandruff.

elena v.

elena v.asked

Dandruff Repair

If you have fine hair and found this product heavy, did you keep using it until you hair got used of it (became nice again) or did you never find any change? 3 washes into it and the dandruff has gone but my hair feels awful and looks like it's never washed, feels sticky even though I use only a tiny amount of product. I have to have my hair constantly tied up.

Karmen T.

Karmen T.asked

Dandruff Repair

Any chance to make a bigger bottle please?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives