Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

1.3

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (5)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes · No (7)
Cindy Y.

Cindy Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Try at your own risk

I really wanted to like this product, after researching and seeing all the positive reviews I thought why not! Here I am 6 weeks later devastated I even purchased this. Firstly, the shampoo & conditioner bottles are tiny & so expensive. The shampoo smells like industrial materials mixed with peppermint. It made my hair sting and not only did it NOT remove any dandruff it actually made me gain MORE. If your a lifetime sufferer of Dandruff please look elsewhere. I'll save you the time and money from my experience. Only positive is the oil - this tames any fizziness and smells great.

Purchased in August 2020 at bondiboost.com.au for A$149.99.

Hair TypeNormal and Oily
Causes IrritationYes
Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$65.00.

Hair TypeDry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$20.00.

Hair TypeNormal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Tanya

TanyaPerth, WA

Didn’t live up to expectations

I used half of each bottle. It made no difference to my dandruff which I would have accepted if it made my hair feel nice but unfortunately it didn’t. My scalp felt oily quicker than usual but the shampoo didn’t moisturise my ends at all so I don’t really have any positives. It didn’t even smell that great, just peppermint. I stopped using it now it just sits in the cupboard for nearly $60.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$53.45.

Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Inds

IndsHunter Region, NSW

Threw the product out before finishing it.

Smelt like toothpaste which was unpleasant to have in my hair. VERY oily and had to wash my hair twice as much. Didn’t fixed my dandruff issue and changed products.

Purchased for A$55.00.

Hair TypeNormal
sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$103.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes IrritationYes
Dandruff ImprovementNo

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for A$30.00.

Hair TypeDry

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews

Rima

Rimaasked

Dandruff Repair

Hi is this suitable to use on my 9year old? She has long and thick hair but her scalp gets irritated and itchy and that causes dandruff.

elena v.

elena v.asked

Dandruff Repair

If you have fine hair and found this product heavy, did you keep using it until you hair got used of it (became nice again) or did you never find any change? 3 washes into it and the dandruff has gone but my hair feels awful and looks like it's never washed, feels sticky even though I use only a tiny amount of product. I have to have my hair constantly tied up.

Karmen T.

Karmen T.asked

Dandruff Repair

Any chance to make a bigger bottle please?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives