Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair (page 2 of 3)

Dandruff Repair Shampoo, Dandruff Repair Conditioner

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (37)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (28) · No (7)

Hollie & Peaches

Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get rid of dandruff really fast

I was impressed with how quickly this product get rid of dandruff! within 3 washes it was completely gone, but i find i have to use the shampoo on its own, when used in conjunction with the conditioner my hair feels oily really quickly.

Purchased in February 2020.

Dandruff ImprovementYes

Best Anti Dandruff product out there!!

I’ve had bad dandruff for years and tried every product in the supermarket but once I found Bondi Boost I’ll never go back!! Absolutely love this product, not only does it get rid of the itching but it leaves my hair feeling so light and fresh! Will definitely be using this and the conditioner from now on!

Purchased in January 2020.

elena v.

elena v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked on the dandruff left my hair gross

Worked really well on the dandruff. Got rid of it completely within 3 washes. I am, however, not enjoying the state it's leaving my hair. I have a lot of fine hair and it is leaving my hair oily and heavy even though I am using very small amounts of conditioner.

I don't wear my hair out anymore I have to have it tied up. I'm hoping it's just a cross period where my hair gets worse before it gets better will update this review if it does.

Photo is of my hair just after a wash. Looks more like 3 days old.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for A$54.99.

Hair TypeColoured and Normal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Soup reviewer

Soup reviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back for more

This has reduced my dry scalp flakes caused by my medications.
My husband has also taken it as his own. I will be buying HG next for sure to get my mop to be long as well as luscious!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$51.99.

Smell
Hair TypeNormal

Madrid

MadridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle Hair Juice!

I’ve had bad dandruff for a while now because I bleached and damaged my hair a lot but ever since I’ve been using Bondi Boost my hair has slowly come back to life and is finally repairing and growing and I barely see any dandruff at all!! Amazing and lovely smelling stuff!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$149.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Arone-Ru G.

Arone-Ru G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Is a great shampoo if you don't have a delicate skin

The shampoo really does what it says. After two weeks my dandruff decreased a lot and I went longer without washing my hair. Sadly the essential oils are really strong and I got a really bad reaction in my face. The other problem is my lost hair tripled. So I will not recommended if you suffer hair lost or you have a sensitive skin. Other way, just go for it, it could change your life!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$45.00.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Caity

CaitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Dandruff product I’ve ever used

This has been the best anti dandruff product I’ve ever found!! It smells amazing having the Peppermint oil in it. And leaves hair soft, subtle and feeling super clean. I always have dry scalp around the hotter seasons, and other procure I’ve used in the past left my hair feeling gross and heavy and didn’t actually help resolve the issues. Within a month this product has revitalised my hair so much!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$49.90.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged

sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has not worked or made any change

Unfortunately this has not worked, it smells great but my scalp has shown zero improvements. I am using this in conjunction with the hair growth kit which has also not made any improvements yet but I will wait a little longer to see if there is any change on that.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$103.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Dandruff ImprovementNo

Karmen T.

Karmen T.Sydney, NSW

The only product works for me

Have had seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp for more than 10 years. My scalp could turn smelly right after washing my hair. Always had the white powdery greasy dandruff on my scalp, not matter how frequent I washed my hair. Tried many products, the chemical ones with coal tar, or others dandruff specific ones. None works. Even went to doctor to have medication specifically for seborrheic dermatitis, it stopped working the moment I stopped using it.

This shampoo works on the first wash. I do not remember when was the last time I have clear scalp. After a few hours, I asked my husband to take a sniff on my head. He said he could smell nothing. Nothing! No more smelly scalp, greasy dandruffs. Will keep using it.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$54.00.

Azi

AziSydney, NSW

Love it!!!

I use this shampoo and its conditioner. My hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is under control. I use the Miracle mask as well and it is the best ever hair mask I have ever had!!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It has a subtle fragrance which is good news for sensitive noses. I bought this thinking it was a 300ml bottle only to receive a 250ml. When I notified customer service, they admitted a fault at their end & offered a complete refund if the product was returned or a 30% discount on my next order. Win win!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Dandruff ImprovementYes

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for A$30.00.

Dandruff ImprovementNo

Sian L.

Sian L.South East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and WORKS but heavy

I had really bad dandruff since having my son and tried everything from the shops and this was my last ditch effort. Firstly, it smells amazing. So minty, its beautiful. Secondly, it feels very lushious, very creamy. Thirdly, it WORKS. It took me 2 or 3 washes because mine was BAD and it is GONE completely. I havent used it for a couple of weeks now and no dandruff has come back!! My only drawback is that its very heavy - I have fine hair but LOTS of it and I feel like its still kind of in my hair. It looks oily by the end of the day. However I have to say my hair has been so weird since I moved interstate so I truly cant say that its because of BB.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$69.99.

Virginia Macca

Virginia MaccaNorthern Region, NSW

Finally something that works!!!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for 4 weeks and am amazed. No more scratching, no more flakes and soft shinning hair. I can wear black again! Thank you!!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$49.50.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured

Jamie S.

Jamie S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First thing that has ever worked!!

I have suffered from scalp Psoriasis and dandruff my whole life, and have always relied on Anti Dandruff shampoos and conditioners to keep it under control, most of which dried my ends out! I trier Bondi Boost after seeinh in online, i was hesitant at the start, but am completely converted, not only has it significantly reduced the flakes and dry scalp, but my hair feels healthier than it has in years! Yay, for Bondi Boost!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$59.00.

Hair TypeNormal

antoinette c.

antoinette c.Sydney, NSW

BEST PRODUCT

- helped so much with my seasonal dandruff, that gets really bad during winter
- the Bondi Boost team is sooooo helpful! Answered all of my questions and helped with all of my concerns
- smells amazing(peppermint)
- helps with the frizziness of my hair too

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

Jess

JessSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So moisturising

With a rich creamy texture this nourishing shampoo is great for all hair types and so gentle on the scalp. It has a fresh scent that isn’t overpowering and leaves hair feeling clean and nourished.

Purchased in August 2019.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Normal
Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Incredible results a definite winter must have

Purchased in March 2019 for A$59.00.

Hair TypeColoured and Normal
Tiarnie H.

Tiarnie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

An Honest Review: Amazing and worth a try!

Purchased in July 2019 at Bondi Boost for A$65.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Dry
Dandruff ImprovementYes

Really helped my dandruff issue

I’ve always had a dandruff issue and tried multiple different products to cure it, Bondi boost really helped with it enough tho it makes my hair oily pretty quickly but so worth it!

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Hair TypeOily

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews