Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair (page 3 of 3)

Dandruff Repair Shampoo, Dandruff Repair Conditioner

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (37)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (28) · No (7)

coralh

coralhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Changed my hair!

I decided to try the dandruff set as I suffered from an incredibly itchy scalp. Now I no longer have to wash my hair as often, my itchy scalp has fully recovered and I have noticed less hair fall! I couldn’t live without it anymore!

Dandruff shampoo and conditioner

Gets rid of my itchy and flaky scalp and makes my hair feel clean and I no longer get any fall out when brushing my hair and the customer service is the absolute best.

Giselle

Giselle

This smells and is amazing!

Ok, so I have dandruff (gross I know) and I was using really disgusting medicated shampoo as I don’t buy any products that are tested on animals and it was my ONLY option, or so I thought. In rolls Bondi Boost and absolutely KILLS it with their dandruff shampoo and conditioner that smells like PEPPERMINT! That means Christmas all YEAR!!! I actually bought the pack with the dandruff shampoo, conditioner, elixir, hair mask and hair growth spray and it was SOOOOO worth it! Just to have a company that is Australian AND cruelty free is the BEST!!!
So to say I’m happy, is an understatement. I am in LOVE!!!!!
I would, and have, suggest this to anyone looking for good quality hair care that is good for the planet and for the animals!!

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

See all Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair reviews

Rima

Rimaasked

Dandruff Repair

Hi is this suitable to use on my 9year old? She has long and thick hair but her scalp gets irritated and itchy and that causes dandruff.

elena v.

elena v.asked

Dandruff Repair

If you have fine hair and found this product heavy, did you keep using it until you hair got used of it (became nice again) or did you never find any change? 3 washes into it and the dandruff has gone but my hair feels awful and looks like it's never washed, feels sticky even though I use only a tiny amount of product. I have to have my hair constantly tied up.

Karmen T.

Karmen T.asked

Dandruff Repair

Any chance to make a bigger bottle please?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives