Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner
4.7 from 1,393 reviews

2.6

WARNING: Made my hair fall out!

Purchased in June 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

AngelinaSydney, NSW

Made my hair fall more than ever!! Don’t buy this

After shower i normally have 1-10 hair fall. When i got this, during shower i can see my hair fall. After shower i see a big bundle of my hair fall. Don’t understand the hype. It’s all marketing. It made my scalp itchy. My hair fall and thin.. :( i wish i never bought it..Trying to return it to them now for the 30 days money back guarantee. I hope i do get my refund..

Purchased in May 2020 for A$45.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Carlee

Carlee

Not what I expected

I have fine/thin hair, I stopped my delozeno products to give this brand a crack and I'm not satisfied, it smells amazing however it left my hair looking really thin and weak I can always get a solid 3 days out of a wash, with Bondi maximum 2 the second morning it feels so oily and dirty even dry shampoo couldn't save it, I seen no results in hair healthy or Groth over a month, would I recommend this, no (also don't know if this is related but my skin has broken out in full acne since using this) update, I’ve used my delozeno twice and my hair is make to being my version of thick and soft and looking healthy

Purchased in April 2020 at Priceline for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Irfan S.

Irfan S.Sydney, NSW

Extremely Disappointed with Bondi Boost

I bought the whole pack of Bondi Boost HG Shampoo and supplement
Hair growth and hair loss control and has been using for 2 months but i am feelings like hair fall has increased has my hairs are thinning. Just a waste of money.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$115.00.

Claude

ClaudeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy but not happy

Hi yes I am a new user to Bondi Boost and was a bit shocked when I received the package and saw the size of the tiny bottles. Not very good value for the money. So you could say Im happy and not happy. Thanks Bondi Boost

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi Boost for A$123.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Gee

GeeSydney, NSW

First impressions - average

Wasn't sure how BB would compare to salon shampoos but thought I'd give it a go based on the strong reviews. It's really average. Feels like a supermarket shampoo, isn't very hydrating, ends feeling dry, my curls are flattened in an odd way. Texture feels like my hair has an odd coating on it.
Take all the hype with a grain of salt - it might be great for you. It might also perform super average like it has for me.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi Boost online store for A$65.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Val

ValPerth, WA

• HG

Itchy scalp and hair loss! Please AVOID!

Bondi Boost products caused my scalp to become itchy and irritated. Unfortunately I have also noticed hair loss, after just a few washes. Since then I stopped using these products. Customer service has been totally useless, still waiting for my refund. Also, the cost to return the items is not covered by Bondi Boost, so think twice before buying their products.

Hair Type Dry

Softened my hair

The product has strengthened my coloured hair. My hair is a lot softer and there is zero frizz even when I leave it to dry naturally (the beauty of isolation right now!). I don't love the pepperminty scent for haircare, but the scent doesn't stay in your hair once dry. My scalp does feel slightly itchy, but I am persisting as my hair feels strong, soft and healthy. Hopefully the slight irritation on my scalp will pass!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry

My hair feels awful

I’ve been using the shampoo and conditioner for two weeks and my hair feels horrible. It’s dry and and my scalp has been itchy since using these products. I’m having to add coconut oil after use just because my hair feels dry and brittle. I also had my sister try and and she had the same reaction. I don’t know why people are raving on about this product, definitely a waste of my money.

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Rina

RinaHobart, TAS

• HG

My hair feels thicker and fuller

I’ve been using the rapid repair Shampoo & Conditioner and serum for about a week. It makes my hair feel thicker somehow, the only unfortunate thing is it seems to irritate my scalp a little, I’m not sure why. It tends to bring out a little psoriasis I think. It might be because I’m leaving the conditioner on for too long. It smells delish though and I’m excited to see more positive changes in my hair.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Loz

LozCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Made my hair worse :(

I have quite thin long hair and wanted a product that would help with new growth or the appearance of thickness. I ordered Bondi Boost HG shampoo and conditioner after seeing all the amazing reviews. However, my hair got noticeably worse. Not only was the scalp greasy, but my hair from about midway down was so dry and brittle. It was literally snapping off and brushing all the tangles out was a nightmare. Even my hairdresser asked me what I had done to it since the last time I had seen her. I persevered for about 8 months (because the bottles were expensive and I didn't want to waste money) but it only got worse. I was hopeful, but I would not recommend this brand to anyone. I honestly don't understand all the 5 star reviews.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
  • HG

It did the opposite of hair growth

I really don’t recommend this product if you have sensitive scalp. I usually don’t leave reviews but I’d really wish someone had warned me. I bought this product a few months back and it caused major irritation. Every single time I use it my scalp it would hurt like crazy and becomes red making my hair fall out (btw no other products have ever done this to me). I used it again this week to give it another shot but yet again it caused major irritation!!!. And I honestly don’t see the need for making the product so expensive, it was a waste of money.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Normal
Kat

Kat

Wasn’t for me, fantastic support.

I love the peppermint smell and my hair looked thick and very soft, in saying that the HG shampoo and conditioner irritated my scalp. (I am sensitive).
I emailed customer support and they promptly provided me details on the return process and I received the refund within 5 business days of them receiving the return, only down side is I had to pay for postage.

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Kate H.

Kate H.Sydney, NSW

Bondi boost hg shampoo and conditioner

I love Bondi boost seriously have only been using it for two months and it is insane how much healthier and longer my hair has actually grown. The only down side I find having a sensitive scalp I do get a bit of flakiness post wash but I have perceived and seen less of this occurring. Yes the price seems a bit expensive sometimes for two If your young and not earning that much yet however it lasts ages as you only need a small portion when washing hair. I also find as I colour my hair that it is very friendly to it and doesn't ruin the colour

Purchased for A$105.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scalp issues

I bought this product in July, got a double bundle pack. Was so excited and intrigued. Unfortunately it dried my scalp out so excessively, I’ve never had an issue that bad ever. I ended up having to see my gp and get a special lotion to clear it up... it caused seborrhoric dermatitis. I’ve lost extra hair and didn’t have any hair growth more than usual. Such a disappointment. :(

Purchased in July 2019 for A$159.98.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Jeyzer

JeyzerSydney, NSW

This is an effective product

I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for more than a month now and I have notice a big improvement with my hair thickness. I would highly recommend this product

Purchased in July 2019 at online store for A$54.99.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Katie W.

Katie W.South East Queensland, QLD

So disappointed

Not only did this make my hair even more dry and brittle than it already was but my hair was falling out everywhere!
Made my whole scalp itchy and irritated.
I would leave the mask on for hours for my hair to feel soft that night then I would wake up with it dry and knotted the next morning.
Really disappointed seeing as there a so many glowing reviews online which I’m now wondering if they’re all fake.
Would NOT recommend.

Purchased in May 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured
MV

MVSydney, NSW

My hairdresser loves the improvement

With bleaching my hair was dead, my hairdresser suggested expensive weekly treatment, instead I used Bondi boost and she only comments on my healthy hair after using Bondi boost

Purchased in January 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry
Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loving my hair

I’ve recently lost a lot of weight and well no one tells you about hair loss so my hair has been growing back but lifeless and dry. After 2 weeks I’m loving my hair again it feels thicker and soft

Purchased in February 2019 for A$169.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Pure

PureSydney, NSW

• HG

Great value for your money

Love the packs. They're cheaper to buy than individual ones. Whole range is nice. I do see a difference with my hair growth. Less hair fall and longer hair. And my eyelashes! Never looked better. Would definitely repurchase again and again. Only wish theyd include the dandruff 500ml range with the packs.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$179.95.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle
Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus
Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives