Bondi Boost HG

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner
4.7 from 1,395 reviews

Bec Kate

Bec KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made my hair fall out quite a bit!!

Purchased for A$60.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Causes Irritation Yes
Jackie

JackieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was sceptical but this range really does WORK!

I am through a 500ml of HG shampoo and conditioner and 2 bottles of Intensive Regrowth spray. My hair was not as thin in areas on top. Within 3 weeks I could see new baby hairs coming in, I’ve used consistently now for 3 months washing every 2-3 days and my hair is growing so much thicker. The products seem to condition and strengthen the length as well. People have commented how healthy my hair is looking. Just ordered my next batch and recommended to a few friends who love it too. Thank you Bondi Boost, I’ve used top quality shampoo and conditioner since my teens and this is the best I’ve come across.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$56.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Carlee

Carlee

Not what I expected

I have fine/thin hair, I stopped my delozeno products to give this brand a crack and I'm not satisfied, it smells amazing however it left my hair looking really thin and weak I can always get a solid 3 days out of a wash, with Bondi maximum 2 the second morning it feels so oily and dirty even dry shampoo couldn't save it, I seen no results in hair healthy or Groth over a month, would I recommend this, no (also don't know if this is related but my skin has broken out in full acne since using this) update, I’ve used my delozeno twice and my hair is make to being my version of thick and soft and looking healthy

Purchased in April 2020 at Priceline for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Causes Irritation Yes

Love love love it!

Love my Bondi boost, started using this last year and it’s great for my hair. My hair is healthier and stronger and gaining so much length and I love the smell! 10/10 recommend the little treat

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

I’ve only used the shampoo once. It smells amazing, but what is more amazing is their customer service, it’s not often you get a response on the same day anymore!
Cant wait for the wand to arrive! Iso-experimenting

Purchased in April 2020 at Www.bondiboost.com.au for A$59.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Kayla

KaylaPerth, WA

Love this range!

I've been using the growth range (shampoo, conditioner, mask, oil and intensive spray) for around 6 months. it smells amazing and leaves my hair healthy, shiny and soft. I have naturally wavy hair, which is often frizzy and unruly. This range enhances my wave pattern and has reduced frizz! I can literally wash and go. I also love that the product is Australian made and free of parabens, sulphates and silicone. All these factors and the easy process for ordering and delivery is super convenient! I will continue to purchase!

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Olivia m

Olivia mSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier

I absolutely love this product. I have thick frizzy hair and after 1 month of use I have noticed my hair becoming less frizzy and the curls are coming back! On the first 2 uses, the product seemed to make my hair like straw but it was the only shampoo I had so I kept using it and have been extremely happy I did!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$82.49.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged
Tracy Press

Tracy PressHunter Region, NSW

I don’t ever want to use anything else after using these products

Great products that I would highly recommend to anyone. My hair has never felt better from these products! I can also notice that I have more length on my hair !!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured
Chloe Davies

Chloe DaviesSydney, NSW

Nice and light for curly hair

I haven’t noticed any hair growth since using this in conjunction with the HG shampoo. However as a normal conditioner it is pretty good, nice and light for people with curly hair (I’ve noticed more bounce since using it which is awesome). It has a peppermint smell too which is different from all the coconut ones on the market.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Chloe Davies

Chloe DaviesSydney, NSW

Pretty good shampoo but no hair growth yet.

If this was just a normal Shampoo I’d review it 4 or 5 stars as my hairs had a little more health/ life to it since starting. Unfortunately it’s a hair growth one and I haven’t noticed any difference yet, however with these products they generally take time so it won’t be an over night miracle. And I still have faith it will work

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Indi

IndiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO SHINYYYY

Only used it once so far but can already see the difference- my hair is shiny and looks the healthiest it has been IN A LONG TIME. Would highly recommend the set :)

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

My very first product and I’m loving it!

My very first product and I’m loving it! The smell of peppermint and it just leave my hair easy to manage! It is still early to tell whether the hair growth works. Can’t wait to try the whole package to my ultimate hair care journey with Bondi Boost!

Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Surprisingly Fantastic Product

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Unreal results in just one wash!

Sceptical I thought I’d give this a go to help my fine hair. After just one wash I didn’t think a shampoo and conditioner would make such a difference, my hair feels like silk so I look forward to seeing how it goes over a few weeks

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Natasha M.

Natasha M.Sydney, NSW

• HG

Growth bundle taking my hair to another level

So, I just recently received my growth bundle set!
I actually bought two sets one for myself and the other for my mum, I posted a poll on Instagram to see if my friends and followers use the product and if they feel a difference and the response I got was AMAZING!!!!
Not only was I excited to wash my hair the day the package arrived but after hearing the responses, It only made me feel better! I feel like I’ve experimented too much with products over the years but bondi boost will actually do as promised and give my hair an ACTUAL BOOST!!! I can’t wait for the results

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My new addition to hair care. Can't live without

Wonderful shampoo. Helps relieve itching and reduce flaking of scalp. I have scalp psorassis and it works brilliantly for that. Has a beautiful peppermint smell. Makes my hair so soft.

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Smells amazing!!

I didn’t know I needed a peppermint smelling shampoo in my life until now.
Bondi boost smells refreshing and simply amazing.
My hair feels clean and healthy, love love love!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Oily
Causes Irritation No

Hair dreams do come true girls!!

This product has saved my hair.
Years of abuse and I now have long lush healthy blond hair Down past my bra line.
I’ve purchased about 6 of the 500 mill largest packs and have converted many friends and family to using it too!
Swear by it.
I’ll never stop using this product.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

• HG

Tamed my mane!

I have been searching for a shampoo and conditioner that didn’t leave me looking like a frizz ball after every wash! And boost is it! My curls are so calm & soft! Shine has returned to my hair after excessive dye and straightening! Favourite hair products to date!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Tia

Tia

Honestly changed my life!

This has made my hair so much more stronger and healthier and leave a perfect shine! I’ll never use anything else from now on! Honestly changed my life everyone must try!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Oily

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus
Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina
Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives