Bondi Boost HG

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner
4.7 from 1,395 reviews

Jackie

JackieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was sceptical but this range really does WORK!

I am through a 500ml of HG shampoo and conditioner and 2 bottles of Intensive Regrowth spray. My hair was not as thin in areas on top. Within 3 weeks I could see new baby hairs coming in, I’ve used consistently now for 3 months washing every 2-3 days and my hair is growing so much thicker. The products seem to condition and strengthen the length as well. People have commented how healthy my hair is looking. Just ordered my next batch and recommended to a few friends who love it too. Thank you Bondi Boost, I’ve used top quality shampoo and conditioner since my teens and this is the best I’ve come across.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$56.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
SMaursalk

SMaursalk

Money well spent

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Made my hair FALL OUT MORE

I purchased the bundle shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, spray and elixir. I've been using for a month from the beginning it made my hair fall out at a much quicker rate. My hair was healthier before starting this it's now brittle, i have to add products after washing just to make it soft enough to brush. This is horrible. The reason i started Bondi Boost was because my hair was falling out & i wanted help regrowing hair in my scalp. I feel like Bondi Boost put me back in my hair growth. It did not help. I have no idea where these positive reviews are coming from. It didn't work for me.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$109.95.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Carlee

Carlee

Not what I expected

I have fine/thin hair, I stopped my delozeno products to give this brand a crack and I'm not satisfied, it smells amazing however it left my hair looking really thin and weak I can always get a solid 3 days out of a wash, with Bondi maximum 2 the second morning it feels so oily and dirty even dry shampoo couldn't save it, I seen no results in hair healthy or Groth over a month, would I recommend this, no (also don't know if this is related but my skin has broken out in full acne since using this) update, I’ve used my delozeno twice and my hair is make to being my version of thick and soft and looking healthy

Purchased in April 2020 at Priceline for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Causes Irritation Yes
Holly S.

Holly S.Perth, WA

• HG

Found my new favourite brand!

I used to use the typical cheap drugstore shampoos to wash my hair but i found it wasn't growing or looking/feeling the best.
I had a friend recommend this product and she showed me the difference in growth of her hair from only 1 month, i was hooked and got right on to buying this product and decided to treat myself with the HG bundle pack.
Based on my usage the product lasts quite a while and a little bit goes a long way, my hair feels way healthier and smells amazing. I'm just waiting now to see after 1 month what my progress will be, but will definitely buy again.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$111.75.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Sophie

SophieCentral Queensland, QLD

Love this product!

I have been using these products for a while now and they make me hair feel silky smooth and I have seen some growth as well. Love these products and will continue to purchase!

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Jess

JessHobart, TAS

So far so good.

So I’m only on day 2 of using these products but am already noticing a difference. I been pregnant and breastfed 3 times and consistently dyed my hair for years. Over the last year I grew out all of my dye and then chopped it off really short to get rid of the last of the dye. Now my goal is to thicken it up, grow it out and have my curls actually curl instead of frizz... the first two washes have come up nice with no build up and the spray is non greasy and sits well in my hair. I look forward to see my results after 2-3 months and see how well it really works. I’ve added a picture of my hair blowdryed after the first wash. We’ll see how it goes from here.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Smells amazing!!

I didn’t know I needed a peppermint smelling shampoo in my life until now.
Bondi boost smells refreshing and simply amazing.
My hair feels clean and healthy, love love love!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Oily

Tamed my mane!

I have been searching for a shampoo and conditioner that didn’t leave me looking like a frizz ball after every wash! And boost is it! My curls are so calm & soft! Shine has returned to my hair after excessive dye and straightening! Favourite hair products to date!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Incredible Product!

I purchased the hair growth shampoo and conditioner hoping to make my hair healthier, shiny, soft, stronger and longer and that’s exactly what I got with these products. They make your hair smell amazing, feel so soft and stronger plus your hair actually grows! It is the first product I have even bought that actually does what it’s advertised to do. I loved it so much that I have purchased double the amount as I use it so frequently. I highly recommend this product!

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Normal

Quick improvement

Recently purchased Bondi Boost for the first time and have quickly become a converted lifetime user. It's all organic and WORKS! Quickly noticing improvements in hair health, more body, less split ends and strength. Get onto it!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry
Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Amazing

I've been using Bondi Boost products for over 2years and I've notice how thick and healthy my hair has gone. Its so silky and smooth. I use shampoos and conditioner with the hair protection spray and the intensive spray. My recent purchase the the frizz fix serum which i can't wait to use. I recommend Bondi Boost as its vegan friendly, cruelty free and all Australian made. Even works well for hair extensions

Purchased at BONDI BOOST.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Kellie

KellieQueensland

Great product for oily roots, dry ends and hair that has stopped growing!

I love love love Bondi Boost products!! Great product! Great service and awesome deals. I prefer Bondi Boost over any salon products! My hair grows so fast and is repaired within days. Been buying products for over a year now.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

A must have for DRY or DAMAGED hair

I have only used this product a few times and already my hair feels less damaged and dry. My hair is previously bleached and this product has begun to make my hair feel like real hair again. Paired with the growth spray, i can see these products bringing me to my hair goals.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$32.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Gillian

GillianPerth, WA

Love love love this product!

I have been using the hair growth shampoo along with the conditioner and I just really love the product. I cut my hair in that trendy straight Bob and instantly regretted it :( it just didn't work with my face shape and made it look very round! The hair growth Shampoo and conditioner had definitely made my hair growth speed up and it's so light, it doesn't weigh my hair down. I just keep going back for more!

Purchased in May 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Noa Williams

Noa WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The BEST growth range

Perfect for my curly, dry hair, so much shine , moisture & smells amazing. I’ve only just started using the hair growth pack but boy have I already noticed a difference in the life of my hair ! LOVE!

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondiboost for A$55.00.

Lisa Hunt

Lisa HuntSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This stuff is amazing.

My hair is growing back after loosing almost 1/3 in thickness.
It looks/feels healthier.
It has changed my life. The results are amazing and quick.
Love the smell. Feels so refreshing.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$39.95.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Magz

MagzSouth West, WA

Smells and feels amazing, love it

Love that it’s all organic, absolute legends, about to order the HG has I got the RR, also snuck in the miracle cream. Bring on lush, thick locks, whoop whoop

Purchased in April 2020 for A$80.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Sydney, NSW

Love it

This is the second time I have ordered from Bondi Boost. Delivery was quick and easy and I love the way my hair feels and looks when using their products. I also love the smell of the shampoo and that it has no nasties in it. Definitely recommend

Purchased in April 2020 for A$54.99.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Will never use anything else again!

Best product, leaves my hair feeling hydrated and clean without striping all the good hair oils away. My hair no longer feels greasy after a couple days. 100% recommend, you will not regret the buy.

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Oily

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle
Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus
Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina
Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives