Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner
4.7 from 1,393 reviews

WARNING: Made my hair fall out!

Purchased in June 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Oily
Causes Irritation Yes
Jackie

JackieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was sceptical but this range really does WORK!

I am through a 500ml of HG shampoo and conditioner and 2 bottles of Intensive Regrowth spray. My hair was not as thin in areas on top. Within 3 weeks I could see new baby hairs coming in, I’ve used consistently now for 3 months washing every 2-3 days and my hair is growing so much thicker. The products seem to condition and strengthen the length as well. People have commented how healthy my hair is looking. Just ordered my next batch and recommended to a few friends who love it too. Thank you Bondi Boost, I’ve used top quality shampoo and conditioner since my teens and this is the best I’ve come across.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$56.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
SMaursalk

SMaursalk

Money well spent

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

AnonymusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bondi boost has a fantastic marketing coordinator!

The way they sell the product is great, and 30 day return money back guarantee why wouldn't you buy it?
Read the terms and conditions: must pay for return shipping. This can set you back as items are heavy. Cost me $22 to send back my 4 bottles interstate.
Here's what else they don't tell you: what hair types the product is not suitable for.
I have oily hair which the ingredients in this product only made worse, also very hard to detangle. This transaction was not guilt free for me as it costed me money to try it! $20 isn't worth trying it. Do research on it as ingredients aid to your hair type before buying.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$90.00.

Smell
Hair Type Oily
Carlee

Carlee

Not what I expected

I have fine/thin hair, I stopped my delozeno products to give this brand a crack and I'm not satisfied, it smells amazing however it left my hair looking really thin and weak I can always get a solid 3 days out of a wash, with Bondi maximum 2 the second morning it feels so oily and dirty even dry shampoo couldn't save it, I seen no results in hair healthy or Groth over a month, would I recommend this, no (also don't know if this is related but my skin has broken out in full acne since using this) update, I’ve used my delozeno twice and my hair is make to being my version of thick and soft and looking healthy

Purchased in April 2020 at Priceline for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Causes Irritation Yes
Tina J.

Tina J.Far North Queensland, QLD

Quality product

I purchased the HG lash bundle, including (HG shampoo, conditioner, HG miracle mask, lash and brow serum, HG Intensive spray) after only using the products twice my hair feels clean and soft. Love the pump bottle application and the smell is amazing. Look forward to HG results in the coming months.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$170.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Chrissie P.

Chrissie P.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't stop sniffing my hair

So I recieved my hg bundle and I noticed that the elixir had leaked a lil bit. I contacted Bondi boost and they almost immediately replied and fixed the issue. The product smells amazing. I haven't noticed but difference in length as I've only just started 2 weeks ago. My hair is definatly softer tho.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost website for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal and Oily

Indi

IndiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO SHINYYYY

Only used it once so far but can already see the difference- my hair is shiny and looks the healthiest it has been IN A LONG TIME. Would highly recommend the set :)

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

• HG

Give it a go!

My hair was dull and lost its shine but now because of Bondi Boost I have beautiful, healthy, shiny hair again! Also my hair is now so soft... I love it! I'm going to buy more!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$49.50.

Smell
Hair Type Normal and Oily

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

My very first product and I’m loving it!

My very first product and I’m loving it! The smell of peppermint and it just leave my hair easy to manage! It is still early to tell whether the hair growth works. Can’t wait to try the whole package to my ultimate hair care journey with Bondi Boost!

Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

• HG

Very Refreshing & Soothing

I have been using Bondi Boost Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. I'm noticing my scalp is a lot less itchy and am getting less and less noticeable dandruff. It is really soothing when you apply it, and is by far the nicest smelling dandruff shampoo I've ever used. I find my Hair is overall alot less oily at the roots, and I can get by a bit longer between washes. So happy!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

Smells amazing!!

I didn’t know I needed a peppermint smelling shampoo in my life until now.
Bondi boost smells refreshing and simply amazing.
My hair feels clean and healthy, love love love!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Oily

Tia

Tia

Honestly changed my life!

This has made my hair so much more stronger and healthier and leave a perfect shine! I’ll never use anything else from now on! Honestly changed my life everyone must try!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Oily
Kellie

KellieQueensland

Great product for oily roots, dry ends and hair that has stopped growing!

I love love love Bondi Boost products!! Great product! Great service and awesome deals. I prefer Bondi Boost over any salon products! My hair grows so fast and is repaired within days. Been buying products for over a year now.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Face By Racheal

Face By RachealSydney, NSW

Holy Grail - After ONE use!

Having fine, shoulder length hair, this gave my hair the ultimate kick it needed - YES, simply just after ONE use. I couldn’t believe it! I’m amazed at how luscious and voluminous it feels and looks, not to say the life it has at the moment! Looking forward to the results and already believe BB is going to be one of my holy grails! BB = MAGIC Dust for hair!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$75.00.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

Impressed!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Normal and Oily

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Will never use anything else again!

Best product, leaves my hair feeling hydrated and clean without striping all the good hair oils away. My hair no longer feels greasy after a couple days. 100% recommend, you will not regret the buy.

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Oily

Nice but not insane

The conditioner is very nice and has helped my hair slightly. If you have very fine hair it is almost too thick and can cause your hair to lose some volume due to being heavy. But really lovely regardless

Hair Type Coloured and Oily

Everything I've been looking for

The shampoo and conditioner are amazing. My hair is softer, healthier and definitely growing faster. I've tried pretty much everything to save my bleached, frizzy hair and this is the only thing I've found to make it manageable.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi Boost for A$54.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Emily L.

Emily L.Perth, WA

Thin, dry hair

My hair use to be really dry and thin, but after using the hair growth shampoo and conditioner I noticed results within a week, my hair became thicker and stronger, I also started to get that shine back in my hair. After using Bondi Boost my hair is the best it has ever been. I would definitely recommend this product

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Oily

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle
Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina
Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives