Bondi Boost HG

4.7 from 1,395 reviews

4.4

Frank

FrankMelbourne

Stay away from this product!!

I bought the Bondi boost shampoo and conditioner and after only one use my hair has become finer and my eyes became puffy and sore. This product is obviously full of harsh chemicals. Do yourself a favour and stay away! I really hope my hair does grow back.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$55.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Bec Kate

Bec KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made my hair fall out quite a bit!!

Purchased for A$60.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Causes Irritation Yes

Don't expect a miracle - gimmick product

Purchased in January 2019 at Bondi boost for A$90.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

AngelinaSydney, NSW

Made my hair fall more than ever!! Don’t buy this

After shower i normally have 1-10 hair fall. When i got this, during shower i can see my hair fall. After shower i see a big bundle of my hair fall. Don’t understand the hype. It’s all marketing. It made my scalp itchy. My hair fall and thin.. :( i wish i never bought it..Trying to return it to them now for the 30 days money back guarantee. I hope i do get my refund..

Purchased in May 2020 for A$45.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Louise

LouiseThirlmere, New South Wales

Nil growth and hair now more brittle

Purchased the HG bundle, shampoo , conditioner, serum creme and spray.
Have been consistent and followed product instructions.
Hair has not had any recognisable growth and is now more brittle and weaker. Hairdresser states that the product is full of silicones and survives on its trendy brand name appeal.
Also tried the HG repair and no notable results either.
Big $$$ for fillers

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Made my hair oily

Purchased this product because my scalp had become itchy and flakey postpartum. Was looking forward to finding a product that would help relieve the irritation. Unfortunately this wasn’t it. After the first wash my hair felt and smelt great (like a candy cane) and my scalp was no where near as itchy, however, every wash after this my hair would become oilier, it looked and felt like I hadn’t washed my hair in over a week. I do believe it could be successful as an anti dandruff shampoo, I just couldn’t use it long enough to find out.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$54.99.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Love love love it!

Love my Bondi boost, started using this last year and it’s great for my hair. My hair is healthier and stronger and gaining so much length and I love the smell! 10/10 recommend the little treat

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Irfan S.

Irfan S.Sydney, NSW

Extremely Disappointed with Bondi Boost

I bought the whole pack of Bondi Boost HG Shampoo and supplement
Hair growth and hair loss control and has been using for 2 months but i am feelings like hair fall has increased has my hairs are thinning. Just a waste of money.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$115.00.

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

I’ve only used the shampoo once. It smells amazing, but what is more amazing is their customer service, it’s not often you get a response on the same day anymore!
Cant wait for the wand to arrive! Iso-experimenting

Purchased in April 2020 at Www.bondiboost.com.au for A$59.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Kayla

KaylaPerth, WA

Love this range!

I've been using the growth range (shampoo, conditioner, mask, oil and intensive spray) for around 6 months. it smells amazing and leaves my hair healthy, shiny and soft. I have naturally wavy hair, which is often frizzy and unruly. This range enhances my wave pattern and has reduced frizz! I can literally wash and go. I also love that the product is Australian made and free of parabens, sulphates and silicone. All these factors and the easy process for ordering and delivery is super convenient! I will continue to purchase!

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Chrissie P.

Chrissie P.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't stop sniffing my hair

So I recieved my hg bundle and I noticed that the elixir had leaked a lil bit. I contacted Bondi boost and they almost immediately replied and fixed the issue. The product smells amazing. I haven't noticed but difference in length as I've only just started 2 weeks ago. My hair is definatly softer tho.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost website for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal and Oily

Chloe Davies

Chloe DaviesSydney, NSW

Nice and light for curly hair

I haven’t noticed any hair growth since using this in conjunction with the HG shampoo. However as a normal conditioner it is pretty good, nice and light for people with curly hair (I’ve noticed more bounce since using it which is awesome). It has a peppermint smell too which is different from all the coconut ones on the market.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Chloe Davies

Chloe DaviesSydney, NSW

Pretty good shampoo but no hair growth yet.

If this was just a normal Shampoo I’d review it 4 or 5 stars as my hairs had a little more health/ life to it since starting. Unfortunately it’s a hair growth one and I haven’t noticed any difference yet, however with these products they generally take time so it won’t be an over night miracle. And I still have faith it will work

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

• HG

Give it a go!

My hair was dull and lost its shine but now because of Bondi Boost I have beautiful, healthy, shiny hair again! Also my hair is now so soft... I love it! I'm going to buy more!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$49.50.

Smell
Hair Type Normal and Oily
Causes Irritation No

Hair dreams do come true girls!!

This product has saved my hair.
Years of abuse and I now have long lush healthy blond hair Down past my bra line.
I’ve purchased about 6 of the 500 mill largest packs and have converted many friends and family to using it too!
Swear by it.
I’ll never stop using this product.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Find out how Bondi Boost HG compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Smells great! Hair feels stronger already!

I ordered my first bundle recently, and have washed my hair twice so far. I can already notice a slight difference. Although it's nothing shocking or astounding yet... but I'm very excited to see what the future holds and to see what BB's products can really do!

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi Boost for A$157.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Great products ! Highly recommend

Products does everything it is advertised for, shiny hair, great growth and overall healthy hair. Smells amazing and lasts such a long time if you use it properly. I love this product and 100% will purchase again and again!

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondiboost for A$33.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Incredible Product!

I purchased the hair growth shampoo and conditioner hoping to make my hair healthier, shiny, soft, stronger and longer and that’s exactly what I got with these products. They make your hair smell amazing, feel so soft and stronger plus your hair actually grows! It is the first product I have even bought that actually does what it’s advertised to do. I loved it so much that I have purchased double the amount as I use it so frequently. I highly recommend this product!

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Normal

SBrook

SBrookCentral West, NSW

Growth Miracle Mask

I've only been using the Bondi Boost HG products for a couple of weeks (too soon to see obvious results), but the Growth Miracle Hair Mask is great for getting your hair super soft, even with bleached, dry ends.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$39.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Lauren

LaurenTasmania

Love love love

Love this stuff, haven't had it in a while and then as soon as you wash and conditioner your hair it just feels and smells amazing. I missed you both

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost for A$65.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus
Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives