Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG (page 2 of 70)

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner
4.7 from 1,393 reviews

1,393 reviews

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Have just received my order & keen to try!

Is it hair-wash day yet?!
My order has just arrived and I am so keen to try this!
After being gifted with damaged hair after bleaching (yes, I know you've heard this before) I thought I would make the leap and purchase this product after only hearing good things!
Have taken my inaugural 'before' photos and will give this product a solid go for 3 months. Stay tuned!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$72.00.

Lanes

LanesSouth East Queensland, QLD

HG shampoo and conditioner works for sure

I've been using HG shampoo and conditioner for 2 months and have noticed a big big difference in the condition of my hair, it's so soft and silky. But I went for my trim the other and my hairdresser was gobsmacked at long it had grown in the 6 weeks since I saw her last. I thought it had, but was so taken with the amazing condition I didn't notice the length. I get really annoyed with all the false marketing around, but this stuff is incredible and really does everything that is claimed. Will never use another brand of hair care now!! Bond boost IS the best, and I'm really fussy about my hair and I've tried them all.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$80.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Sophie

SophieCentral Queensland, QLD

Love this product!

I have been using these products for a while now and they make me hair feel silky smooth and I have seen some growth as well. Love these products and will continue to purchase!

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Tracy Press

Tracy PressHunter Region, NSW

I don’t ever want to use anything else after using these products

Great products that I would highly recommend to anyone. My hair has never felt better from these products! I can also notice that I have more length on my hair !!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured
Chloe Davies

Chloe DaviesSydney, NSW

Nice and light for curly hair

I haven’t noticed any hair growth since using this in conjunction with the HG shampoo. However as a normal conditioner it is pretty good, nice and light for people with curly hair (I’ve noticed more bounce since using it which is awesome). It has a peppermint smell too which is different from all the coconut ones on the market.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Chloe Davies

Chloe DaviesSydney, NSW

Pretty good shampoo but no hair growth yet.

If this was just a normal Shampoo I’d review it 4 or 5 stars as my hairs had a little more health/ life to it since starting. Unfortunately it’s a hair growth one and I haven’t noticed any difference yet, however with these products they generally take time so it won’t be an over night miracle. And I still have faith it will work

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Indi

IndiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO SHINYYYY

Only used it once so far but can already see the difference- my hair is shiny and looks the healthiest it has been IN A LONG TIME. Would highly recommend the set :)

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Give it a go!

My hair was dull and lost its shine but now because of Bondi Boost I have beautiful, healthy, shiny hair again! Also my hair is now so soft... I love it! I'm going to buy more!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$49.50.

Smell
Hair Type Normal and Oily

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

My very first product and I’m loving it!

My very first product and I’m loving it! The smell of peppermint and it just leave my hair easy to manage! It is still early to tell whether the hair growth works. Can’t wait to try the whole package to my ultimate hair care journey with Bondi Boost!

Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Surprisingly Fantastic Product

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Unreal results in just one wash!

Sceptical I thought I’d give this a go to help my fine hair. After just one wash I didn’t think a shampoo and conditioner would make such a difference, my hair feels like silk so I look forward to seeing how it goes over a few weeks

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Natasha M.

Natasha M.Sydney, NSW

• HG

Growth bundle taking my hair to another level

So, I just recently received my growth bundle set!
I actually bought two sets one for myself and the other for my mum, I posted a poll on Instagram to see if my friends and followers use the product and if they feel a difference and the response I got was AMAZING!!!!
Not only was I excited to wash my hair the day the package arrived but after hearing the responses, It only made me feel better! I feel like I’ve experimented too much with products over the years but bondi boost will actually do as promised and give my hair an ACTUAL BOOST!!! I can’t wait for the results

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Very Refreshing & Soothing

I have been using Bondi Boost Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. I'm noticing my scalp is a lot less itchy and am getting less and less noticeable dandruff. It is really soothing when you apply it, and is by far the nicest smelling dandruff shampoo I've ever used. I find my Hair is overall alot less oily at the roots, and I can get by a bit longer between washes. So happy!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

Jess

JessHobart, TAS

So far so good.

So I’m only on day 2 of using these products but am already noticing a difference. I been pregnant and breastfed 3 times and consistently dyed my hair for years. Over the last year I grew out all of my dye and then chopped it off really short to get rid of the last of the dye. Now my goal is to thicken it up, grow it out and have my curls actually curl instead of frizz... the first two washes have come up nice with no build up and the spray is non greasy and sits well in my hair. I look forward to see my results after 2-3 months and see how well it really works. I’ve added a picture of my hair blowdryed after the first wash. We’ll see how it goes from here.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My new addition to hair care. Can't live without

Wonderful shampoo. Helps relieve itching and reduce flaking of scalp. I have scalp psorassis and it works brilliantly for that. Has a beautiful peppermint smell. Makes my hair so soft.

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Smells amazing!!

I didn’t know I needed a peppermint smelling shampoo in my life until now.
Bondi boost smells refreshing and simply amazing.
My hair feels clean and healthy, love love love!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Oily
Causes Irritation No

Hair dreams do come true girls!!

This product has saved my hair.
Years of abuse and I now have long lush healthy blond hair Down past my bra line.
I’ve purchased about 6 of the 500 mill largest packs and have converted many friends and family to using it too!
Swear by it.
I’ll never stop using this product.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Causes Irritation No

Smells great! Hair feels stronger already!

I ordered my first bundle recently, and have washed my hair twice so far. I can already notice a slight difference. Although it's nothing shocking or astounding yet... but I'm very excited to see what the future holds and to see what BB's products can really do!

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi Boost for A$157.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

So far so good

I think the speed of my hair is growing quicker now. On average 2cm a month. My hair is still thin though so I’m keen to try the vitamins but so far I’m happy with bondi boost, probably my favourite so far. Keep up the good work bondi boost I’m loving your products

Purchased in December 2019 at bondiboost for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Tamed my mane!

I have been searching for a shampoo and conditioner that didn’t leave me looking like a frizz ball after every wash! And boost is it! My curls are so calm & soft! Shine has returned to my hair after excessive dye and straightening! Favourite hair products to date!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle
Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus
Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina
Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives