Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG (page 3 of 70)

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner
4.7 from 1,395 reviews

1,395 reviews

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

So far so good

I think the speed of my hair is growing quicker now. On average 2cm a month. My hair is still thin though so I’m keen to try the vitamins but so far I’m happy with bondi boost, probably my favourite so far. Keep up the good work bondi boost I’m loving your products

• HG

Tamed my mane!

I have been searching for a shampoo and conditioner that didn’t leave me looking like a frizz ball after every wash! And boost is it! My curls are so calm & soft! Shine has returned to my hair after excessive dye and straightening! Favourite hair products to date!

Tia

Tia

Honestly changed my life!

This has made my hair so much more stronger and healthier and leave a perfect shine! I’ll never use anything else from now on! Honestly changed my life everyone must try!!

Great products ! Highly recommend

Products does everything it is advertised for, shiny hair, great growth and overall healthy hair. Smells amazing and lasts such a long time if you use it properly. I love this product and 100% will purchase again and again!

Incredible Product!

I purchased the hair growth shampoo and conditioner hoping to make my hair healthier, shiny, soft, stronger and longer and that’s exactly what I got with these products. They make your hair smell amazing, feel so soft and stronger plus your hair actually grows! It is the first product I have even bought that actually does what it’s advertised to do. I loved it so much that I have purchased double the amount as I use it so frequently. I highly recommend this product!

Amber90

Amber90South East Queensland, QLD

A noticeable difference and a life saver!

I started using the HG range about 6 weeks ago and have just purchased by second bottle of the HG shampoo and first round of HG gummies. After a hairdresser fried my hair 18 months ago I’ve been struggling to get the condition back to what it was not to mention getting the length back after having to cut off fried ends. I naturally have wavy and very thick hair, but since using the HG range I’ve started noticing more shine and softness and it is actually starting to grow! So glad I’ve finally found a haircare range that works for me.

Quick improvement

Recently purchased Bondi Boost for the first time and have quickly become a converted lifetime user. It's all organic and WORKS! Quickly noticing improvements in hair health, more body, less split ends and strength. Get onto it!

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Amazing

I've been using Bondi Boost products for over 2years and I've notice how thick and healthy my hair has gone. Its so silky and smooth. I use shampoos and conditioner with the hair protection spray and the intensive spray. My recent purchase the the frizz fix serum which i can't wait to use. I recommend Bondi Boost as its vegan friendly, cruelty free and all Australian made. Even works well for hair extensions

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Omg! Best product ever!

So I purchased the lash boost box and used the shampoo and conditioner for the first time last night! I purchased this product to try grow my hair but wow! I have crazy frizzy Afro hair and I work up this morning with beautiful sleek curls. Did not expect at all! Can’t wait to see what the hair mask does and how quickly my hair grows! Will keep you posted!! X

Kellie

KellieQueensland

Great product for oily roots, dry ends and hair that has stopped growing!

I love love love Bondi Boost products!! Great product! Great service and awesome deals. I prefer Bondi Boost over any salon products! My hair grows so fast and is repaired within days. Been buying products for over a year now.

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

A must have for DRY or DAMAGED hair

I have only used this product a few times and already my hair feels less damaged and dry. My hair is previously bleached and this product has begun to make my hair feel like real hair again. Paired with the growth spray, i can see these products bringing me to my hair goals.

Face By Racheal

Face By RachealSydney, NSW

Holy Grail - After ONE use!

Having fine, shoulder length hair, this gave my hair the ultimate kick it needed - YES, simply just after ONE use. I couldn’t believe it! I’m amazed at how luscious and voluminous it feels and looks, not to say the life it has at the moment! Looking forward to the results and already believe BB is going to be one of my holy grails! BB = MAGIC Dust for hair!

Gillian

GillianPerth, WA

Love love love this product!

I have been using the hair growth shampoo along with the conditioner and I just really love the product. I cut my hair in that trendy straight Bob and instantly regretted it :( it just didn't work with my face shape and made it look very round! The hair growth Shampoo and conditioner had definitely made my hair growth speed up and it's so light, it doesn't weigh my hair down. I just keep going back for more!

Noa Williams

Noa WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The BEST growth range

Perfect for my curly, dry hair, so much shine , moisture & smells amazing. I’ve only just started using the hair growth pack but boy have I already noticed a difference in the life of my hair ! LOVE!

SBrook

SBrookCentral West, NSW

Growth Miracle Mask

I've only been using the Bondi Boost HG products for a couple of weeks (too soon to see obvious results), but the Growth Miracle Hair Mask is great for getting your hair super soft, even with bleached, dry ends.

Siana C.

Siana C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love love love this stuff!!

My hair is amazing, Iv been using it for a few weeks now along side the vitamins. I have noticed allot less breakage and hair falling out. My hair actually feels clean after each use too. Just love it couldn’t recommend it enough.

Hope

HopeSydney, NSW

This is absolutely amazing!

I purchased the whole HG kit! My hair is exceptionally damaged from dying it so many times, after using it for 2 weeks I can already see a difference! LOVE IT

Lisa Hunt

Lisa HuntSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This stuff is amazing.

My hair is growing back after loosing almost 1/3 in thickness.
It looks/feels healthier.
It has changed my life. The results are amazing and quick.
Love the smell. Feels so refreshing.

Magz

MagzSouth West, WA

Smells and feels amazing, love it

Love that it’s all organic, absolute legends, about to order the HG has I got the RR, also snuck in the miracle cream. Bring on lush, thick locks, whoop whoop

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Sydney, NSW

Love it

This is the second time I have ordered from Bondi Boost. Delivery was quick and easy and I love the way my hair feels and looks when using their products. I also love the smell of the shampoo and that it has no nasties in it. Definitely recommend

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle
Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus
Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina
Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives